Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P Possum!

Go down 
+3
Leatherface
corplhicks
Hamer12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Sad to hear the one & only George Jones passed away today. One of my all time favorite Country stars. He truly walked the walk & talked the talk. Spinning some Jones & drinking a few in his honor tonight.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Agreed. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:05 am

I grew up hearing all the country classic artists in my parents house. Jones was something else, that's for sure!

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 am

RIP

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 am

I'm not really a country fan but that old school stuff I'm very familiar with because of my dad. I was looking over a list of his no. 1 hits and knew everyone of them. A true country legend gone.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:54 am

George Jones was hardcore. You gotta respect a guy who, when his wife takes his car keys away so he can't drive to the liquor store, gets pulled over by a cop while on his way there on a riding lawn mower.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P Possum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Possum!   R.I.P Possum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Possum!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: