Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?

Go down 
+3
Orion Crystal Ice
kmorg
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Devil's advocate.

A few of us here have "been there/done that". And I just wanna say that it feels exceptional to be able to do whatever the hell I want to, whenever the hell I want to, with the resources to not worry about the rent.

With that said - Closing my CD store in a couple of weeks and hitting the road with my dumb dawg in a 34'er. So, buy as much as you can right away [hint: pm or email me with your best offer on anything!! I'll take it!]: http://unclesaxon.musicstack.com/
https://www.facebook.com/john.bauer.3910#!/pages/Uncle-Saxons-Kickass-CD-Store/196386640405487
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 am

If I was single, and could do whatever I want, I would not be selling my collection. So there!!

lol!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 am

I do what I want period. lol!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:16 am

After many years of having no time for anything. I now have a lot of it for various reasons and am listening to music like a twelve year old Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39578

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I now have a lot of it for various reasons and am listening to music like a twelve year old Very Happy

Lots of Justin Bieber , eh?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:04 pm

I have no family yet I find I don't listen to music nearly as much as I used to. I can't remember the last time I sat down with an album and read the lyrics in the liner notes while listening to the CD for the first time, probably have to go all the way back to Blind Guardian's "Nightfall" album...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18932

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:15 am

No wife or kids, can listen to anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am

007 wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
I now have a lot of it for various reasons and am listening to music like a twelve year old Very Happy

Lots of Justin Bieber , eh?

Yup! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?   Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone single/ not raising family with ALOT time for metal music?
Page 1 of 1