Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...

Go down 
+7
Dark Horseman
Required Fields
manny
DevZor
exact33
metalheaded
corplhicks
11 posters
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Empty
PostSubject: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

I figured this is the most viewed forum of the board so feel free to move it, but I wanted to say my heart goes out to those affected by the Boston tragedy today. Don't know if anyone here is close by or knows someone there. Not cool what happened and I hope justice will be served.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Oh, it will.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:18 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I figured this is the most viewed forum of the board so feel free to move it, but I wanted to say my heart goes out to those affected by the Boston tragedy today. Don't know if anyone here is close by or knows someone there. Not cool what happened and I hope justice will be served.

my thoughts too. The first responders did a great job too given there were devices left for them.

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Moved to the Unsound Mind section.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 pm

S.D. wrote:
Moved to the Unsound Mind section.

ooppss.. guess i should have done that...

DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 pm

This is crazy and horrible... I heard on the news that one of the two people who died was only an 8yr old boy. No
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm

Not much I can say except what already has been expressed
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:44 pm

manny wrote:
Not much I can say except what already has been expressed

What he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Very sad.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 pm

Not much else can be said, but events like this really put things into perspective. That easily could've been me, you, or a family member right then and there. Life is fragile, man.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:49 pm

It's sickening that someone has to resort to a senseless and cowardly act of violence. It's terribly sad to hear of the deaths and injuries this sick act caused.

My prayers and thoughts go out to the victims and their families.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:56 pm

What do these people think will change because of such terrible acts?

I hope the catch the people behind this.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:19 pm

kmorg wrote:
What do these people think will change because of such terrible acts?.

Honestly... I don't think whoever did this expected anything but terror. As far as I have heard no demands have been made or responsibility accepted. This is just an act of sick people hurting others because they can. Even of somebody does wind up accepting responsibility on behave of some bs agenda, they know something like this will not effect any meaningful reaction for their cause... And so deep down it comes right back to the root problem, they are evil and want to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 am

DevZor wrote:
kmorg wrote:
What do these people think will change because of such terrible acts?.

Honestly... I don't think whoever did this expected anything but terror. As far as I have heard no demands have been made or responsibility accepted. This is just an act of sick people hurting others because they can. Even of somebody does wind up accepting responsibility on behave of some bs agenda, they know something like this will not effect any meaningful reaction for their cause... And so deep down it comes right back to the root problem, they are evil and want to hurt people.

Yep, sometimes the answer to why is simply "because evil exists".
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...   This may belong in a different forum, but Boston... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This may belong in a different forum, but Boston...
Page 1 of 1