Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass

Go down 
+6
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
MetalGuy71
SpectreFate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Empty
PostSubject: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 pm

I now have another reason to NEVER go to Brazil.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/02/11/meanwhile-in-brazil-spiders-have-taken-over-an-entire-town/?tid=pm_business_pop

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 pm

F*cking creepy. But nothing a little napalm couldn't handle.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

OMG! That's my worst nightmare. I can handle most "vermin" like roaches, ants, rats, snakes etc. but I'm a major arachnaphobe!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:24 pm

I freakin hate spiders. There is noooooo way I'm watchin' that video. Hellll no. I'll never sleep again.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:25 pm

I've watched that video three times. I will be dreaming of spiders tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm reminded of the final scene of 1977's Kingdom Of The Spiders starring none other than William Shatner.

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Kingdom_spiders9
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm reminded of the final scene of 1977's Kingdom Of The Spiders starring none other than William Shatner.

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Vlcsnap-2012-10-27-18h41m14s237
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:39 am

I hate clowns, heights, tight spaces but not spiders. Though if one comes in the house, it's flat.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 am

tohostudios wrote:
OMG! That's my worst nightmare. I can handle most "vermin" like roaches, ants, rats, snakes etc. but I'm a major arachnaphobe!

Eh, unless their bigger than a quarter, spiders don't bug me (though I hate walking into spider webs). However, get me near a roach and I freak out (or beetles larger than june bugs-though I hate the latter when they dive bomb me).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I'll give 'em a great deal on a pest service........it's the sales opportunity of the year!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:45 pm

This looks like a job for Dale Gribble (AKA Rusty Shackleford):

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Tumblr_llz1xjQscM1qcmphoo1_500
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass   Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itsy Bitsy Spider, My Ass
Page 1 of 1