Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.

Go down 
+2
Coram Deo
Dark Horseman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Empty
PostSubject: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

I picked this up last night, via itunes.......

I'm really liking it a lot. Been playin it over and over........

headbanger \

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

"Essence are here to put Denmark on the Thrash Metal map"

I'll bet that Lars would have spat his Chardonnay half way across the room if he read that! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:40 pm

It is a killer cd!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Brutal stuff! And sweep solos! Singer's like a torn up Chuck Billy! I'm sold. Terrible name for a thrash band though.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 am

Gonna have to grab this one. Their first album was killer, so this one is a no-brainer!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 am

Quote :
It is a killer cd!

Metalwargod

Quote :
Brutal stuff! And sweep solos! Singer's like a torn up Chuck Billy! I'm sold. Terrible name for a thrash band though.

Quote :
Gonna have to grab this one. Their first album was killer, so this one is a no-brainer!

Just felt like I should quote these and say hell ya!

I thought Essence was kind of a not so good name either, I think it's really grown on me. The logo is cool as heck.

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

It's a funny name for a metal name, I almost expect some indie group to have it but the music more then makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.    Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essence-Last Night of Solace sample for you thrash maniacs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: