Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+7
Witchfinder
CRIMSONMASK
SideShowDisaSter
Sutekh
Boris2008
James B.
Addy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

Game of Thrones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 am

Soooo...

Last nights episode-thoughts? comments?

I have several friends that love the show but have not read the books. They're always pestering me for spoilers, of which I have yet to oblige. I told them before hand that nothing really happens, just the "boring" wedding scene & some shit with Davos. Anything good they'll save for next week.

And they bought it! All of them! The angry, shocked, & horrified phone calls that began about 9:57 confirmed it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Lord Tywin would be proud
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:19 am

Ive read on some of the plots and future actions and Im glad they didnt stick by the book in this one

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Addy wrote:
Ive read on some of the plots and future actions and Im glad they didnt stick by the book in this one

What wasn't in the book that they added to the RW episode was the most horrifying thing of all. affraid
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

New series next month!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm

The producers of the show announced today that the plan for the series is 7 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:56 am

Yeah, I bet they will do 7 seasons before Martin writes the next book
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:43 pm

That's what I've figured he's up to all along. In fact, I think he has the books mostly done, he's just waiting to parse them out along with the series so they can cross-promote each other.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4600

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
That's what I've figured he's up to all along. In fact, I think he has the books mostly done, he's just waiting to parse them out along with the series so they can cross-promote each other.

I reckon you're right. The bookworm side of me doesn't want that to happen, cause I want to know what's gonna come next. The rational side of me sees that there is money to be made for HBO and Mr. Martin to time things together.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 am

I'm deliberately holding out on the books because i don't want to ruin the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 pm

The TV producers I'm sure also have a plan for ending the series if the books don't come out.  You can't keep renewing a show season after season while you wait for a novelist to get off his ass.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:40 pm

S.D. wrote:
The TV producers I'm sure also have a plan for ending the series if the books don't come out.  You can't keep renewing a show season after season while you wait for a novelist to get off his ass.
 Laughing very hard 

Never seen the show, but South Park did a great parody of the series/books, so much that supposedly some fans that have only seen the series were pissed that South Park spoiled the show by revealing secrets from later books.... plus they really hammered the author for sitting on his ass and promising the next book/answers were forthcoming.

Plus, the episodes (was a three part-er) had a great theme song pardoy:

Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:56 am

S.D. wrote:

Apparently he has told the producers how the series will end, so they do have a plan for wrapping it up in the event that the books aren't done in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2