Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
jettafiend
scottmitchell74
corplhicks
Orion Crystal Ice
iamrockerfun
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
nevermore
chewie
Sutekh
thejokeriv
James B.
Boris2008
manny
DallasBlack
kmorg
exact33
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
tohostudios
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:48 pm

S.D. wrote:
I was finally able to see Disney's "Song Of The South" again via youtube since it will never be reissued in the States.

Yet we have Birth of a Nation readily available. Yeah, yeah, we're talking Disney's reputation, but I'd like to see some statistics first before believing a majority of this nation will have problems with a post-war, post-slavery historical musical for children. My son *loves* Song of the South.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

"Tower Heist" (2011)

This caper comedy is kinda like an "Ocean's 11" for the Recession Era, with Ben Stiller as the head of a gang of ritzy NYC high-rise employees who plan to steal $20 million from the penthouse of a Bernie Madoff-style swindler. Eddie Murphy is a hoot as the street thug they hire to guide them through the process of becoming criminals. Fun stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:46 am

I honestly don't have that much time to watch the telly but I just finished the 5 available seasons of Overhaulin' on Netflix, now I am working through Top Gear from Great Britain. I have been a fan of this show for quite a while, like before it started gaining popularity in the US.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18834

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:07 am

Stay
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

jettafiend wrote:
I honestly don't have that much time to watch the telly but I just finished the 5 available seasons of Overhaulin' on Netflix, now I am working through Top Gear from Great Britain. I have been a fan of this show for quite a while, like before it started gaining popularity in the US.

Top Gear is a good show. I have absolutely no interest in cars (other than purely functional) and think that Jeremy Clarkson is a massive A-Hole, but I still think that he and the others are really entertaining. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28368

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

I just watched the Penguins/Senators game! Pittsburgh won 7-3!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
jettafiend wrote:

Top Gear is a good show. I have absolutely no interest in cars (other than purely functional) and think that Jeremy Clarkson is a massive A-Hole, but I still think that he and the others are really entertaining. Very Happy

Clarkson is a complete cock but the interplay between the hosts is hilarious, as is their stereo typing of certain cars and their drivers. I think what cracks me up the most is the constant picking on American culture, because for the most part it is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:53 am

Castle - Season 5. Finished the current season. At the beginning of the year I was worried that the show was losing it's way, but it righted itself along the way and now I'm really looking forward to Season 6 in the fall.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:32 am

S.D. wrote:
Castle - Season 5. Finished the current season. At the beginning of the year I was worried that the show was losing it's way, but it righted itself along the way and now I'm really looking forward to Season 6 in the fall.

I have not watched that since the first season but it was quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:49 am

Castle is about as close to the Nick & Nora (Thin Man) vibe that you can find these days, so it satisfies my craving for that dynamic. Love the cast.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:03 am

Pawnstars
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Yesterday I watched Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. Today I continued my re-watching of Scrubs, I'm halfway through season 3 now.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Star TRek - Voyager

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:27 pm

The Doors - Live at the Hollywood Bowl. Not a big doors fan, but they are airing it on VH1 Classic as a tribute. Morrison looks like he was high as a kite during the show.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Just watched some Eternal Ryte, Iron Wrath, Redeemr, and Towne Cryer VHS bootlegs. Man were those some fun times headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:41 pm

"Inseminoid" (1981)

In this sleazy British-made "Alien" wanna-be, a crew of space archaeologists have uncovered the remnants of an alien civilization on a distant planet. Soon one of the female crew members learns that said civilization is not quite dead yet, because a bug eyed thingy gets all Rapey McRapeington on her. Soon she's pregnant with God knows what and goin' all psycho-killer on her fellow crew members in order to protect her terrible offpspring until it can be born. Also known as "Horror Planet," this is tasteless, cheap, gory, violent, exploitative, misogynist nonsense. In other words, it's my kinda movie. ;D

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:42 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:43 pm

"Dance of the Dead" (2008)

It's Prom Night in a small California town, and a leaky nuclear power plant causes an outbreakof zombies. Soon the only humans left....are the school losers who skipped the prom because they couldn't get dates.
I wasn't expecting much from this one at first based on the description but it turned out to be a fast paced, funny, action packed and extremely gory "zom-com," worth a look!

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:23 pm

That sounds like something I might like.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
That sounds like something I might like.

Yeah, this is definitely your kinda flick, toho. Very Happy

If you have the IFC Free On Demand channel on your cable, you can check it out for nothin'... that's where I watched it this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:33 pm

The Avengers (2012)

This is how to make a real popcorn movie; good script, good cast, funny dialogue, well choreographed action sequences all orchestrated by a great writer/director.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:12 am

Rush Hour

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:08 am

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:59 am

Watched G-N-R video sixpack last night with the ol' lady and she got out the acoustic and sang "Patience" for me afterwards.

Looking forward to Priest "Epitaph" concert tonight headbanger

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:15 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 418XJKR25ZL

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next