Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release

Go down 
+2
chilejay7
BillRoxx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Empty
PostSubject: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

As always just want to give my favorite forums a sneak peak before it goes out this Friday, this Doom Metal album is killer!

Roxx Records is excited to unleash upon the world the most thunderous DOOM metal release of 2013. Landing from Swiss metal powerhouse… Pÿlon. On June 11, 2013 be prepared for the arrival of the Doom metal album the world has been clamoring for.
Pÿlon, hailing from Switzerland, have been garnering quite a bit of attention in the world of doom. The band has already successfully released 2 EP’s and 4 full length albums independently. Their previous 3 albums combined to form a three part opus. The first part of the trilogy entitled Th’ Eternal Wedding Band has been out of print for years, and as a commitment to their fans that purchased it, they have vowed never to repress it again. The second and third part of the trilogy, Doom and Armoury of God, are equally becoming harder and harder to find for doom fans worldwide.
Now upon us is the band’s 5th full length release, and this new album may be the one that moves them to the head of the pack. In late 2012 this album was released as a Limited Edition vinyl version of only 300 copies and contained 7 tracks for those avid vinyl collectors. Now for the first time in a strictly Limited Edition pressing of 500 copies you can purchase an expanded CD version of… ‘The Harrowing of Hell’!
As an added bonus for those that act fast and if you have been searching for the Trilogy this may be the only chance you have at getting some of those tracks on CD again, and only here as a part of their brand new release. We are offering a special 2 disc deluxe version which is set to contain a collection of tracks from the Trilogy, including a beautifully 2013 remixed version of ‘Falling into the sun’ exclusively here!
Tracklist:

The Harrowing Of Hell (Deluxe Edition)
1. Gethsemani 2:44
2. Psalm 139 a 4:43
3. The Stream Of Forgetfulness 6:38
4. Psalm 139 b 6:22
5. Returnal Etern 10:50
6. You Have Been Warned 5:43
7. Paranoid 4:05 (Black Sabbath cover)
8. Golden Voice 4:21 (new track)
9. Lines 9:13 (new track)

Bonus CD
1. Anaconda 3:50
2. Falling Into The Sun 7:44 (2013 re-mix by Raphael Angst)
3. 2046 4:31
4. To My Brethren 6:09
5. Doomstone 9:09
6. Ho Theos Erchestai 7:09
7. Beneath, Beyond 5:43
8. An Angel Tale 6:26
9. The First Church 8:05
10. In From The Funeral Fields 6:17
11. Hollow Sky 8:46

Pre-order your copy of this monster pack of doom now at www.roxxproductions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:18 pm

First official look at the brand new Pylon CD and Deluxe CD and guitar picks over at the Roxx Records facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roxx-Records/114101101968955?ref=hl#

Pre-Orders have all shipped and New orders are shipping now! Only about 30 left of the 2 CD version! Official release date everywhere else is June 4, 2013, but from the Roxx site directly they are now shipping! Each one comes with a Pylon guitar pick!

http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/1282544-pylon-the-harrowing-of-hell-2-cd
Back to top Go down
chilejay7
Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:20 pm

Great news! I can't wait for mine to get here. Thanks, Bill!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Fan-freakin'-tastic album! Great doom metal! I have the vinyl and anxiously await the CD and bonus tracks. The Sabbath cover alone is worth the price. I'm sure everyone will say, "Yay, another cover of Paranoid". Trust me, this cover is killer! It's a doooooom version.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:34 am

I have yet to check this band out. Must remedy that!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9900

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:57 pm

need to check this band. got into doom through st vitus and paradise lost.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:18 pm

If you like St. Vitus, you'll dig Pylon. They are a bit more experimental than Vitus, but have some distinct similarities in style.

I anxiously await this CD in the mail.

Metal novice
Metal novice
chilejay7

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:25 pm

I just got my copy in the mail today and I'm spinning it now. Great album! Thanks for making this happen, Bill.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks guys! It's getting a good response so far! Only about 25 of the 2 cd set left with guitar picks!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:23 am

My copy arrived in the mail yesterday. headbanger

Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release 943161_507798029285611_1346456046_n

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28492

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey, ultmetal, check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release   Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pylon - The Harrowing of Hell (Deluxe Edition) Press Release
Page 1 of 1