Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present

Go down 
+8
journeyman
Tall Tyrion
novellahub
criss3o
ghost
KissinMaiden
candlemass
spiritoradio
12 posters

Roll the Bones (1991)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap17%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Counterparts (1993)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap17%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Test For Echo (1996)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap22%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Different Stages [live] (1998)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap6%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Vapor Trails (2002)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap6%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Rush in Rio [live] (2003)
 6% [ 1 ]
Snakes & Arrows (2007)
Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_lcap28%Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:40 pm

The last one. I hope your not getting tired of this yet?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:58 pm

Test For Echo was a very good effort, hard for me to pick live lp's, Rush in Rio is one of the best rock dvd's I've seen!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:52 pm

I voted for Different Stages because that was my introduction into the band. I only knew like 2 or 3 songs of theirs and had a hell of a time picking a Rush album to start off. I looked for like an hour and finally decided on DS. My cousin bought it for me as a present and I've been hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:08 am

S & A only one i've heard
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:17 am

Test For Echo close before Snakes & Arrows
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 am

This might be the hardest one yet! I am torn betweem 3 for 3 very differant reasons!

Counterparts - This album is classic after a few great albums trying to hard to be current!

Rock in Rio - I consider this based on the DVD not the CD, great eather way but the visual of the DVD makes it an unfair contender! I would not pick this on CD alone!

Snakes and Arrows - What a great CD!!! like the best of the late 70's with the early '80's played by the matured 90's era! I am really tempted to pick this disc but it may be to early to tell if it will hold up to Counterparts in years to come!
Back to top Go down
novellahub
Metal student
Metal student
novellahub

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 6:44 am

Roll The Bones. Has some sentimental value of a disk I played alot during High School.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rchobbyhub.com
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:58 am

Counterparts
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:58 pm

Counterparts...I saw them on this tour in Pensacola. Great concert. Heard the album for the first time on the drive to the concert. Hooked ever since.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:40 am

I went with "Test for Echo" since I have great memories attached to hearing those particular songs. Peace.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 11:39 pm

Definatley Snakes & Arrows.....

I loved Counterparts because they finally put their balls back into their music.... But the songs on S&A are fabulous. Everyone of these discs has great highlights... RTB- Dreamline, Counterparts - Cold Fire, Everyday Glory, Between Sun & Moon --- Test for Echo - Virtuality.... how heavy could it be, and the time change !!!.... why this isn't played live...? Vapor Trails - Earthshine !!!! Peaceable Kingdom... !! wow.....

live discs should be on their own... imo !

:D

would've said Counterparts until S&A came out.... How ironic is it that the boys in the band don't really like Counterparts that much....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 8:09 pm

Probably Snakes.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:22 am

Snakes and Arrows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present   Favorite Rush Album Part III '90s - Present Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1