Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A HoM moment, in real life

Go down 
+6
tohostudios
exact33
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
kmorg
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

A HoM moment, in real life Empty
PostSubject: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:43 pm

My family was watching this tv program, called Sons of Norway, where American people of Norwegian heritage dates real Norwegians. And this dude from Seattle had his friends over, and the all drank PBR!!

Fat Freddy, you are not alone!!

lol!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

So sad, Seattle has so many great craft brews.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:44 pm

A HoM moment, in real life 25679

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
So sad, Seattle has so many great craft brews.

Seattle has a high population of hipster douch-bags that like to drink PBR "ironically".

A HoM moment, in real life Hipster-pbr

Freddy gets a pass because, for some reason, he's been drinking that swill before it became cool.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

kmorg wrote:
My family was watching this tv program, called Sons of Norway, where American people of Norwegian heritage dates real Norwegians. And this dude from Seattle had his friends over, and the all drank PBR!!

lol!

wow..... what did the norweigans think of PBR??

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:50 pm

If most tastebud-dulled Americans think PBR sucks I can only imagine what a "used to real beer" Norwegian would think. They'd probably declare war on America for trying to export a biological weapon.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:52 pm

tohostudios wrote:
If most tastebud-dulled Americans think PBR sucks I can only imagine what a "used to real beer" Norwegian would think. They'd probably declare war on America for trying to export a biological weapon.

I cant imagine the relationship would last long after being served PBR.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

"I knew your American beers were like making love in a canoe (*I'm sure you know the joke*) but this is even worse!"

Last edited by tohostudios on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

... double post

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Freddy gets a pass because, for some reason, he's been drinking that swill before it became cool.
every hipster you meet will make that same claim.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 am

exact33 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

lol!

They didn't get any. He only served his friends as they were discussing the girls he was dating.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 pm

FF lives about as far away from Seattle as you can get!! They should have been slamming Olympia! Or Hamms!

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
FF lives about as far away from Seattle as you can get!! They should have been slamming Olympia! Or Hamms!

Or Ninkasi for that matter. Dark Horse dude is getting on it; there are so many awesome brews out of the pacific northwest.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:52 am

I was partial to Oregonian mushrooms insane

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:49 am

kmorg wrote:
exact33 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

lol!

They didn't get any. He only served his friends as they were discussing the girls he was dating.

whew! Talk about almost causing an international incident!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HoM moment, in real life   A HoM moment, in real life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HoM moment, in real life
Page 1 of 1