Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
David Panzer
Witchfinder
EvyMetal
CRIMSONMASK
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
springozzy
Boris2008
ShadowAngel
Sutekh
kmorg
Ricky
jstate
Wurthless
SpectreFate
nevermore
DallasBlack
Required Fields
James B.
SideShowDisaSter
thejokeriv
manny
iamrockerfun
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
exact33
tohostudios
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12590

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Just watched 007

"Dr No" and "From Russia With Love"

part of the new "upgraded" Bond DVD multi-packs

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Star Trek: Generations

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:02 am

"Malibu Express" (1985)

Cody Abilene is a Bo Duke lookalike, DeLorean drivin' private eye who gets mixed up in corporate espionage and blackmail while trying to investigate a murder in this cheeseball T&A action comedy from Andy Sidaris. The story makes no sense, the acting is wooden, but there are tons of hot women and therefore tons of gratuitious boobage, which is the only reason anyone ever watched Sidaris' films in the first place. Hilariously bad but still kind of awesome in its own way. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 pm

LA Guns "The Making Of Hollywood Forever"

Funny to hear in 2013 people admit that their song/music writing being inspired by their girlfriend shaking her ass and an expertise in strip clubs. And the Cleopatra Records guy had to have been playing a character for his interview. Right out of sleazy record label central casting.

I liked the dvd and am glad labels still put out things like this. I'd say for fans it is worth a look. Maybe more of a rental if you can find it. The bonus cd is a nice touch too.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:21 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 220px-Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster

Yes, it is as good as you have heard it is.........and good on so many levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:49 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 220px-Silver_Linings_Playbook_Poster

Completely agree, Nice to see what is still possible to achieve with a terrific screenplay, a stellar cast and a great director. Not only does it richly deserve all the accolades it has become a huge hit, over $200 million worldwide at this point which is almost unheard of for a small drama/comedy like this.

4 out of my top 5 favorite films last year were all indie drama/comedy concoctions; Silver Linings Playbook, Liberal Arts, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and Safety Not Guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 pm

S.D. wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Completely agree, Nice to see what is still possible to achieve with a terrific screenplay, a stellar cast and a great director. Not only does it richly deserve all the accolades it has become a huge hit, over $200 million worldwide at this point which is almost unheard of for a small drama/comedy like this.

4 out of my top 5 favorite films last year were all indie drama/comedy concoctions; Silver Linings Playbook, Liberal Arts, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower and Safety Not Guaranteed.

I was expecting Jennifer Lawrence to be great (and of course she delivered the goods), but I was surprised with Bradley Cooper's performance. I don't get why he doesn't get more accolades for this. Plus I was impressed that DeNiro finally got a role playing someone his own age, which was his most believable performance in over a decade, IMO.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Last night:

Law & Order: CI (the tape I set for raw crashed-need to wait for it to hit youtube)

Now:

Modern Marvels
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Liberty vs NC A&T playing for the privilege of being stomped by Louisville.

While watching this game I just saw this awesome commercial:

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Razz

tonight - Merlin - Season 2

Last edited by exact33 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 pm

[quote="exact33"]
tohostudios wrote:

/quote]

Razz

Yeah but you gotta admit that commercial is cool.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm

[quote="tohostudios"]
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

/quote]

Razz

Yeah but you gotta admit that commercial is cool.

i am not admitting nothing crotchey old man!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 pm

And as predicted (and justified) Liberty isn't even going to have the opportunity to get squashed by Louisville. The fact that a 15-20 team is even getting a whiff of the tournament is a joke. No one likes an underdog more than me (go MTSU and JMU) but Liberty stealing a bid from someone like Kentucky is a joke.

EDIT: Well, I have to admit that Liberty gave it a good try but they still lost. Not that it really matters; either of these teams is going to get completely clobbered by Louisville IMO.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Pens vs Capitals, with the Pens winning 2-1 and extending their win streak to 10 !
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:30 pm

One episode of Law and Order: SVU
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39404

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:49 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Liberty stealing a bid from someone like Kentucky is a joke.

Who then went on to be upset inthe NIT first round by Robert Morris University,of all teams. Just goes to show you that nothing can be predictable in these tournaments.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:25 pm

40 Days and nights

I love disaster films but this one was a disaster!!

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:47 am

Some old episodes of TV series 'Action' I'm so glad that this show got the axe halfway through the first season because they could have killed it. 13 and out is perfect!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 am

Perfect Creature
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4600

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 am

Carnage

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Finall watch 'Argo'. Enjoyed it thoroughly.

My Week With Marilyn
Based on a true story about a lowly production assitant that gets "assigned" to keep tabs on Marilyn Monroe while she's filming a movie. It was pretty interesting, but didn't paint a very flattering picture of Ms. Monroe. She comes off as being a damaged human being, huge pain-in-the-ass, unprofessional to work with, constantly hopped-up on pills and a slutty dick-tease when she isn't activly sleeping with anyone that gives her some attention.

Worth watching though.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

My Week With Marilyn
Based on a true story about a lowly production assitant that gets "assigned" to keep tabs on Marilyn Monroe while she's filming a movie. It was pretty interesting, but didn't paint a very flattering picture of Ms. Monroe. She comes off as being a damaged human being, huge pain-in-the-ass, unprofessional to work with, constantly hopped-up on pills and a slutty dick-tease when she isn't activly sleeping with anyone that gives her some attention.

Worth watching though.

Laurence Olivier was incredibly frustrated with Monroe's lack of professionalism while filming "The Prince And The Showgirl" (1957) and that is what this film centers around. Not surprising that the film doesn't paint a flattering portrait because neither does Olivier's published opinions about working with her on the film. I've been meaning to watch it for awhile, I'll seek it out soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:31 pm

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

My Week With Marilyn

Worth watching though.

Laurence Olivier was incredibly frustrated with Monroe's lack of professionalism while filming "The Prince And The Showgirl" (1957) and that is what this film centers around. Not surprising that the film doesn't paint a flattering portrait because neither does Olivier's published opinions about working with her on the film. I've been meaning to watch it for awhile, I'll seek it out soon.

The pa that the story is based on was trying to paint a lovingly honest portrait of a clearly damaged person. And parts of it did. She could be very sweet. But I just thought she came off as a pain in the butt to work with. If everyone around her wasn't collectively kissing her ass and telling her how wonderful she was, she fell apart like a house of cards.

It's definalty worth a look. The wife & I just stumbled upon it the other night on cable and gave it a go.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:08 am

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

My Week With Marilyn

Worth watching though.

Doesn't suprise me. I know Tony Curtis had been quoted that kissing her was like kissing Hitler. However, further research tells me that that's an urban legend.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 am

"Hollywoodland" (2006)

Engrossing based-on-a-true-story mystery set in late '50s Hollywood stars Adrien Brody as a down-on-his-luck private eye investigating the death of actor George Reeves, who was best known for playing "Superman" on TV. Reeves' death was officially declared a suicide but as Brody digs deeper into the mystery (and Reeves' career is played out for the audience in an effective series of increasingly-tragic flashbacks) he learns that there may have been much more going on behind the scenes.

Great performances all around, especially by Brody, Diane Lane (hot!) as Reeves' cougar-iffic girlfriend, Bob Hoskins as a scuzzy movie-studio head, and by Ben Affleck (yes, really) as the troubled George Reeves.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next