Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)

Go down 
+9
muckie
thejokeriv
Witchfinder
DakotaRogers
Gryphon-kl
SideShowDisaSter
Alex Dee Rokket
snooloui
Required Fields
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:04 pm

A friend of mine knows I love retro games so he bought me a silver edition of the PS2 with some cool games - among them a favorite of mine - Mortal Kombat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:07 pm

I bought a used NES today; it came with Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

I just pre-ordered Mortal Kombat X for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 5:40 am

I just won a set of monochrome gameboy games on eBay, those being Japanese versions of Kirby 1, 2 and Kirby Pinball.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Thelemech wrote:
A friend of mine knows I love retro games so he bought me a silver edition of the PS2 with some cool games - among them a favorite of mine - Mortal Kombat

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 pm

I ended up getting Mortal Kombat X much sooner than expected! I picked it up at Purolator this afternoon - it had been there for a couple of days, because the parcel was a lot bigger for some reason. It looks like this one comes with a poster, which I did not know.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:22 pm

I purchased the Kombat Pack for Mortal Kombat X today.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:49 pm

I bought a used copy of Blades of Steel on the NES tonight.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:47 pm

I bought Ice Hockey for the NES this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Last night:

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Xbox360)

and put some money to a pre-order (hopefully for the collector edition):

Fallout 4

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 9:01 am

Required Fields, do you go to NintendoAge? Great resource for Nintendo, especially NES. They have a very informed collector's guide which would benefit you greatly as I hope you're not paying enormous amounts for NES games that are actually common (eBay sellers can be greedy/ignorant these days).

Anyways, I can't for the life of me think of any more games I've bought recently except Ex-Troopers for PS3 and Final Fantasy Type-0 for PSP, both as japanese imports. The former is a lighthearted spinoff of the Lost Planet series that has so far not been released in the US, and the latter was exclusive to Japan in its original PSP form. The english version is on PS4/Xbox One which I don't have.

I'm doing to games what I've done lately as a book collector: getting rid of all the fat and only keeping the stuff I really want to read. And for games, as it is with books, the 'gotta have it now' mentality and constant accumulating can never leave you wholly satisfied. So it would be preferable (for me, at least) to try playing and completing the games I currently have that I already find interesting than spending money collecting more and being confused as to what I should play with too many options.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

last game i got was for the Xbox360 and that was Tomb Raider which i loved!

games when i do play is SW The Old Republic on the PC
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 6:28 pm

I bought Tetris for the NES today.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 am

I got some NES games that I'll sell dirt cheap to you, Required. Not sports games either. PM me if you're interested. It's the last of my collection.

Anyway, I traded a bunch of stuff into a local record store and got a ton in credit. I picked up Away: Shuffle Dungeon today because I heard it was decent and wanted a fun RPG for my DS. Got it complete with $10 and so far it plays a lot better than I expected. Interesting twist on its respective genre, much like a rogue/nethack-meets-Animal Crossing type thing.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Recently:
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Brain Age (Nintendo DS)
Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded (Nintendo DS)
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 4:20 am

Finally got myself a PS4 recently, and got a few games with it.

Bloodborne
Destiny
The Last Of Us
Lords of the Fallen
The Order: 1886
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:23 pm

Recently acquired:
Earth Seeker (Wii) - An import RPG game only released in Japan and one of the last good games for the system (that is, until Rodea the Sky Soldier is released later this year).

Zangeki no Reginleiv (a first person slasher with a norse mythology theme) is my second most wanted import for Wii and I hope to get my hands on it soon.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:57 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Finally got myself a PS4 recently, and got a few games with it.

Bloodborne
Destiny
The Last Of Us
Lords of the Fallen
The Order: 1886
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Last of Us is awesome! I hope you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 8:25 am

I got this at Walmart yesterday evening:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix (Greatest Hits)

There were some flaws that really put me off from KH the first few times I attempted to play it, but whenever I put it away to look for better alternatives or try to get myself into the dudebro shit that others are playing, I find that they just don't have the charm or fun that games like KH (or even Final Fantasy) do. So I picked this one up and am enjoying it for real this time. Smile
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Went to the midnight release and picked up my pre-order:

Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition (PS4)

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 12:58 am

looking for a good hunting game for ps3. what would u recommend?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:35 pm

Although I didn't buy it, but received it as a Christmas gift, I received NHL 16 for the PS4 today.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:33 pm

I bought NBA 2K16 for the PS4 this evening.

Last edited by Required Fields on Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:04 pm

November:

F.E.A.R. 2 (PS3)
Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)
Rage (PS3)
Skyrim: Legendary Edition (PS3)

December:

Fallout 4 (PS4)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4)
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 6:23 pm

I got 2 in December for my PS4 (and have put myself on a buying embargo since, as I have a MASSIVE gaming backlog...)

Batman: Arkham Knight
Until Dawn

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)   VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO GAME HAUL (purchases for the Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, etc.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next