Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Cook a Turkey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

How to Cook a Turkey Empty
PostSubject: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:30 pm

How To Cook A Turkey:

Step 1: Go buy a turkey
Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey
Step 3: Put turkey in the oven
Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey
Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens
Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink
Step 7: Turk the bastey
Step 8: Whiskey another bottle of get
Step 9: Ponder the meat thermometer
Step 10: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey
Step 11: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours
Step 12: Take the oven out of the turkey
Step 13: Floor the turkey up off of the pick
Step 14: Turk the carvey
Step 15: Get yourself another scottle of botch
Step 16: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
Step 17: Bless the dinner and pass out

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

I bought a 24 pound turkey over the weekend that is currently thawing in my fridge. I do the whole bit even though most years it's only for me. It takes no more effort to cook a big turkey than it does to cook a smaller one and since it's so cheap, I always buy the biggest one I can find. One year I figured it out and after various forms of leftovers, it worked out to about $1 a meal.

Can't beat that!

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:47 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I bought a 24 pound turkey over the weekend that is currently thawing in my fridge. I do the whole bit even though most years it's only for me. It takes no more effort to cook a big turkey than it does to cook a smaller one and since it's so cheap, I always buy the biggest one I can find. One year I figured it out and after various forms of leftovers, it worked out to about $1 a meal.

Can't beat that!

we are deep frying the turkey this year. YUM!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Can't beat that!

Good luck. Don't become one of those viral videos we see every year.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Can't beat that!

Good luck. Don't become one of those viral videos we see every year.

no worries. I have done this before and am really good at it.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 pm

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Can't beat that!

Those are awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Can't beat that!

Those are awesome!!!!!

Especially with Cajun spices. We had it that way many years ago and it was the best Turkey I ever had.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:34 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Can't beat that!

Those are awesome!!!!!

Especially with Cajun spices. We had it that way many years ago and it was the best Turkey I ever had.

This year we had that one! headbanger Even better than I remembered it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Cook a Turkey   How to Cook a Turkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Cook a Turkey
Page 1 of 1