Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first music video!

Go down 
+3
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
johnadom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 11

My first music video! Empty
PostSubject: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:29 am

Hi, I've just uploaded my first music video on youtube for my band. Any feedback or comments would be most welcome, we're called Wings of Pegasus and the song is 'that's metal (to my ears)'. Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:33 am

Since New Guy apparently can't post links yet, I'll do him a solid:

Video's kinda goofy (shirtless dudes?) but the song sounds a'ight to me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks dude! Yeh don't normally play topless but we thought it would get the most reaction from the public in London. It seemed to work!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:44 am

The cameo from fat Spider Man gets a thumbs-up from me. Oh and the song's not half bad either. Reminds me of someone, but I can't put a finger on it just yet.

Last edited by MetalGuy71 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a typo, ok?)
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:15 am

Ha yeh we have no idea what Spiderman was doing in London that day! He had some hard rock cafe balloons so think he must have been out for them on promotion. It worked, he got in a music video!
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 am

That was a really good song, imho.

Keep up the good work and at least clue me in on new stuff.

I could have swore I saw a big fat Elvis towards the beginning as well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:06 am

johnadom wrote:
Ha yeh we have no idea what Spiderman was doing in London that day! He had some hard rock cafe balloons so think he must have been out for them on promotion. It worked, he got in a music video!

Next time, try to work a few shirtless women into your videos. It does wonders for your view count. crazy happy

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Wink and a few in the hotel room would be nice! I like your sign off, we're bringing 'it' back! There's more than enough of us to start a revolution!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Meh, start the revolution without me. I gotta get up early for work tomorrow. My first music video! 387733

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Song is pretty good. Keep "it" alive young feller!
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

Will do, this is just the beginning Smile
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Just a quick message to say thanks for all the feedback and for spreading the word, we never thought we'd get this many views of our video!! Smile

Does anyone know if there are any other places or people that might like our stuff?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Not a bad tune, look forward hearing more from you guys
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Thanks Manny, just finishing off an album so there's more audible goodness to come! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

johnadom wrote:
Thanks Manny, just finishing off an album so there's more audible goodness to come! Smile

So which of the band dudes are you anyway... Shirtless Red Guitar Guy or Shirtless Black Guitar Guy?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am

I'm the shirtless black guitar guy Smile
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 am

Any ideas where I may be able to spread the word about the video? I'm looking to get as much feedback as possible to fine tune this music machine!
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:04 pm

johnadom wrote:
Any ideas where I may be able to spread the word about the video? I'm looking to get as much feedback as possible to fine tune this music machine!

I'll post it on reddit and see how it fares. It should give you a nice boost in views.
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

That would be awesome, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
johnadom
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi, so I'm now a solo artist!! Thanks for the comments before, any on my first 'solo' song are welcome, here's the link - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz5ZEdr_Faw

I did the all the music and video myself. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first music video!   My first music video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first music video!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: