Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orchid - Heretic Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

Orchid - Heretic Review Empty
PostSubject: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I review the new Orchid - Heretic EP here: http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/2012/09/about-end-of-days.html

It's good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Great review, man! I'm really digging the EP as well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:18 pm

So I finally break down and buy a copy of this ep and would you believe the damn thing won't play in my computer!! I think that because the cd is actually black (like a vinyl record) instead of typical silver, the computer can't "find" it. That's my theory anyway. It repeatedly says the drive is empty.

I had a co-worker try it in his machine and it worked fine, so I know it's not a bad disc. He ripped the 4 tunes for me, but still. Ain't that a b*tch?!?

Orchid - Heretic Review Arg

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 4:34 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
So I finally break down and buy a copy of this ep and would you believe the damn thing won't play in my computer!! I think that because the cd is actually black (like a vinyl record) instead of typical silver, the computer can't "find" it. That's my theory anyway. It repeatedly says the drive is empty.

I had a co-worker try it in his machine and it worked fine, so I know it's not a bad disc. He ripped the 4 tunes for me, but still. Ain't that a b*tch?!?

Orchid - Heretic Review Arg

Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:30 pm

The car cd player wouldn't play it either, although it at least acknowledged that a cd with 4 tracks was in it. The drive at work wouldn't even do that. I popped it into the cd drive of my home computer and it showed right up and played no problem.

F'n technology.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 2:11 pm

Ozzy would be proud of this one !
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 3:45 pm

This band has pretty much disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchid - Heretic Review   Orchid - Heretic Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orchid - Heretic Review
Page 1 of 1