Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer

Go down 
+4
SideShowDisaSter
DallasBlack
A Handful of Wayne
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

"Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Empty
PostSubject: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm

"Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Wreck-ralph-poster-trailer

This will be Disney's big Holiday release (out in November)... looks like a hoot, kinda like a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" set in the video game world, with cameos from lots of classic game characters (Sonic, Coily, Q-Bert, etc.)

My kids were sold on this as soon as they saw "Bowser" from "Super Mario Brothers" in the game-villains' "support group." I may actually have to take them to the theatre to see this one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:24 pm

nice. i'd actually like to see that. i like john c reily.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 am

Quote :
My kids were sold on this as soon as they saw "Bowser" from "Super Mario Brothers" in the game-villains' "support group."

Zangief is what sold me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

I'm old and un-hip, I don't even know who that is. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

The Street Fighter II Russian guy.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

The Street Fighter II Russian guy.

Well, there you go. I'm clueless, I never played any of them karate/fightin' games.

At least I recognized Q-Bert and the Pac-Man ghost monster. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4596

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:09 am

Saw the trailer for this a week or two ago when I took my son to see the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

Looks like I'll be taking him back to the theaters again soon, as he LOVED this trailer!

Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:40 am

Looks amusing, seeing Bowser, Robotnik, Sonic, Zangeif, etc. definitely makes me interested in checking it out at some point haha
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 am

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?" *Ralph hits him with his glasses* "You...hit a guy...with glasses...well played, sir!"

"You gotta watch where you step in a game called Hero's Duty!"

Two good lines from the trailer? I'm gonna have to go see this one and I don't have youngsters to take with me (my boys are 15 & 19). Anyone got an 8-year-old or two that I can borrow for cover? Razz
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:46 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses would you?" *Ralph hits him with his glasses* "You...hit a guy...with glasses...well played, sir!"

Two good lines from the trailer? I'm gonna have to go see this one and I don't have youngsters to take with me (my boys are 15 & 19). Anyone got an 8-year-old or two that I can borrow for cover? Razz

I see these kind of movies all the time. You'll be fine. Just see it in the evening on a weekday, very few kids at that time.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Took my kids to see it today and they loved it. I did too - excellent movie!
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
QuothTheRaven wrote:

I see these kind of movies all the time. You'll be fine. Just see it in the evening on a weekday, very few kids at that time.

I actually have no problem with seeing movies like this and my teenagers would probably go with me!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:34 am

I wouldn't mind seeing this, but I'd enjoy it more than my kids. They're still too young and don't play video games, so they wouldn't get the jokes. Or even the premise of the move for that matter.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 am

THE best animated movie this year! Simply fantastic! Pixar has yet to release a dud.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I wouldn't mind seeing this, but I'd enjoy it more than my kids. They're still too young and don't play video games, so they wouldn't get the jokes. Or even the premise of the move for that matter.

Over the holidays, I took my son to see this and we both loved it. As expected, he didn't get many of the jokes or the concept of video games in general, but it kept him entertained. I thought it was very clever in the story telling and just well done overall.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Finally caught this via RedBox tonight. The kids and I all LOVED it. I would gladly watch it again. (and I have a feeling that I might, cuz the wife is thinking about buying the DVD for the kids' Easter basket...)

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Finally caught this via RedBox tonight. The kids and I all LOVED it. I would gladly watch it again. (and I have a feeling that I might, cuz the wife is thinking about buying the DVD for the kids' Easter basket...)

Bought it yesterday and watched it again last night with the kids. The movie is even better the second time. Disney's purchase of Pixar seems to be making the Disney animated flicks better. This one should have won the Oscar over Brave (also good, but Ralph was better)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Bought it yesterday and watched it again last night with the kids. The movie is even better the second time. Disney's purchase of Pixar seems to be making the Disney animated flicks better. This one should have won the Oscar over Brave (also good, but Ralph was better)

Everyone knows I'm a coin-a-sewar of animated movies, and WIR was my top one last year (followed by Hotel Transylvania-minus the crappy auto tune music). For me it ranks up there with Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, Cars, and Ratatouille in Pixar movies.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:31 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Everyone knows I'm a coin-a-sewar of animated movies, and WIR was my top one last year (followed by Hotel Transylvania-minus the crappy auto tune music). For me it ranks up there with Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, and Ratatouille in Pixar movies.

It's a Disney flick, but it might as well have been a Pixar flick
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Everyone knows I'm a coin-a-sewar of animated movies, and WIR was my top one last year (followed by Hotel Transylvania-minus the crappy auto tune music). For me it ranks up there with Monster's Inc., Finding Nemo, and Ratatouille in Pixar movies.

It's a Disney flick, but it might as well have been a Pixar flick

I've always assossicated Pixar with Disney. They're like biscuits and gravy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

John Lasseter (head of Pixar) became one of the grand high mucky-mucks at Disney several years ago when Disney bought them so the two are pretty much interchangeable now.

For the first ten years or so of the Disney/Pixar relationship, Disney were merely their "distributor" ... but when that contract was up a couple of years ago, every other studio in Hollywood came running with their checkbooks out hoping to get Pixar to move. Disney had no choice but to pay biggy styley $$$ to buy Pixar outright, cuz for a while there, Pixar's films were the only thing that was making any money for them!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer   "Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Wreck-It Ralph" Trailer
Page 1 of 1