Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away

Go down 
+15
Leatherface
mc666
exact33
nevermore
martinsane
jstate
Fat Freddy
Wurthless
manny
jettafiend
adrian
thejokeriv
Required Fields
DallasBlack
19 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Some sad news. The big guy from The Green Mile, The Whole Nine Yards, and several other movies passed away today at the age of 54.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/260565-breaking-actor-a-huge-wrestling-fan-passes-away-at-54

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28367

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm

A shame. He was great in "The Finder" last season.

Looking at IMDB he had recently completed work on 3 films.

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Very sad. I recently watched Slammin Salmon, he's so hilarious in that!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 pm

He always played such a likeable character. Also despite his large size, he always came off like a 'gentle giant' (except when he was a villan: Sin City, Daredevil, etc.).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 pm

He also had quite a few videogames to his credit as well. This is a big loss.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:48 pm

This sucks, the guy was a great character actor.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:25 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
He always played such a likeable character.

This. Even when he was a villain, I enjoyed his characters.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:06 am

adrian wrote:
Very sad. I recently watched Slammin Salmon, he's so hilarious in that!

Great flick! Too bad it wasn't more popular - he was awesome as The Champ!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am

That's a bummer. I liked his cool-ass, deeeeeeep as hell voice.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 am

A bit of a shocker. Too bad.

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Armageddon is my all-time favorite guilty pleasure summer flick. In part thanks to him. I went into it dreading what I was about to see and left a big fan of not only the movie but MCD as well. RIP.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

WOW!

RIP Cobra Bubbles.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25640

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Sad news. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:30 pm

RIP

mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 am

i liked this guy. r.i.p.

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18833

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 am

Hate to hear this .May he R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 pm

He was an all round nice guy by all accounts. RIP.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 am

News travels slow to Ireland, eh? Razz

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

No, friend, I got the news the day the big man passed - just new to the forum, and saw the thread, had to say RIP to Jon Coffee, just like the drink. We get all the American stuff pretty much as quick as u cats do. There is so many millions of us over in the States, the two countries are intertwined.

We got the JFK over in my home town back in 1996, the sailors got 2 days shore leave, I swear, u seen the hardest men and women cry going back on that ship - they didn't want to leave. The place went into meltdown for 48 hours. Google Dun Laoghaire, co Dublin. tThat's my stompin' ground. Its on my bucket list to go to the States, but I'm going to do it in style. I got an AMERICAN friend from Kentucky who's a truck driver; when I win the lotto, going to hit the States and get Karl to drive us from one end to the next. Its a nice dream, huh? Helluva country you guys got over there.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:45 am

Chrome Locust wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

No, friend, I got the news the day the big man passed - just new to the forum, and saw the thread, had to say RIP to Jon Coffee, just like the drink. We get all the American stuff pretty much as quick as u cats do. There is so many millions of us over in the States, the two countries are intertwined.

No worries, I was just bustin' your chops. You know, new guy hazing and all that. Cheers! cheers

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Chrome Locust wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

No worries, I was just bustin' your chops. You know, new guy hazing and all that. Cheers! cheers

RIP Mr Duncan I loved him in The Whole Nine Yards, Armageddon, Green Mile -thinks- and other movies too
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:38 pm

RIP

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away   Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke Duncan Passes Away
Page 1 of 1