Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ApocalypticEmpire
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! Empty
PostSubject: TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now!   TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:38 am

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! 2220645

The first ever TANGORODRIM 7''EP and also the first new material to be heard from these unholy merchants of death since the "Justus ex fide vivit" album from 2007!

TANGORODRIM is total unholy Metal conviction, the songs and riffs excellently crafted and sounds like a product of decades of listening to Metal!

Limited to 1000 copies on black vinyl

Also the first ever official TANGORODRIM T-shirt will be available along with the EP-release in a limited supply! First come first served!
Available in S, M, L and XL
You can get both the shirt and 7''EP combined at a reduced price in our webshop!

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! 174193

T-shirt front

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! 6829232

T-shirt back

www.apocalypticempire.com
www.AER666.com
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37676

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now!   TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 am

Moved to da right forum

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

TANGORODRIM "Two Iron Rules" 7''EP out now!
Page 1 of 1