HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Ultimatum launch new website and new video!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 975
Age : 36

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 pm

New Mexicos Christian thrashers Ultimatum are celebrating their 20th Anniversary with many things in store for their fans!

The band has just launched a brand new website complete with the bands history, media and video footage from the bands career!

www.ultimatum.net

In addition the band just announced their 20th Anniversary compilation titled 'Heart of Metal - 20 Years of Ultimatum' which consits of 4 brand new tunes and some of the bands fan voted favorites!

The brand new album cover design was done by David Besanson of http://www.davebesansonoriginals.com/ and the band has just released a video clip showing the cover art as it was being developed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxxRecordsTube

PS there are still a few box sets left but not for long!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137
Age : 41

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 am

Very Cool, but what about the merch? is there more than the new Ultimatum shirt available? I have been looking for the shirt with the crown of thorns logo and no luck so far.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am

jettafiend wrote:
Very Cool, but what about the merch? is there more than the new Ultimatum shirt available? I have been looking for the shirt with the crown of thorns logo and no luck so far.

I think we are sold out of those shirts, but you can contact Robert at ultrametal@msn.com to inquire about that design. He'll know for sure if there are any left and what sizes we have them in.

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:28 am

Everyone who already purchased the Boxx should have received an email this weekend with a picture of the box. Did everyone get it?

Hey Eyesore,
Did you get to see the photo of the box itself? I know you had asked if it was going to be a real box or not.

ult

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 44

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 am

I got the email. The box looks great!!

_________________
Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Metal_metropolis_logo2
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4256
Age : 60

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:48 pm

I got the email as well!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137
Age : 41

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
Very Cool, but what about the merch? is there more than the new Ultimatum shirt available? I have been looking for the shirt with the crown of thorns logo and no luck so far.

I think we are sold out of those shirts, but you can contact Robert at ultrametal@msn.com to inquire about that design. He'll know for sure if there are any left and what sizes we have them in.

Awesome, Thanks Ult.

I got the email and the box looks great!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:16 pm

jettafiend wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
Very Cool, but what about the merch? is there more than the new Ultimatum shirt available? I have been looking for the shirt with the crown of thorns logo and no luck so far.

I think we are sold out of those shirts, but you can contact Robert at ultrametal@msn.com to inquire about that design. He'll know for sure if there are any left and what sizes we have them in.

Awesome, Thanks Ult.

I got the email and the box looks great!

We have 2 different Lex Metalis shirts, the embroidered logo shirts, and the 2009 Heart of Metal shirts with my photo on the front. Email Robert at ultrametal@msn.com if you are interested in any of these. Paypal address is ultimatums777@hotmail.com

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Some love for Ultimatum from Bravewords...
http://www.bravewords.com/news/189140

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137
Age : 41

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:23 pm

ultmetal wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
Very Cool, but what about the merch? is there more than the new Ultimatum shirt available? I have been looking for the shirt with the crown of thorns logo and no luck so far.

I think we are sold out of those shirts, but you can contact Robert at ultrametal@msn.com to inquire about that design. He'll know for sure if there are any left and what sizes we have them in.

Awesome, Thanks Ult.

I got the email and the box looks great!

We have 2 different Lex Metalis shirts, the embroidered logo shirts, and the 2009 Heart of Metal shirts with my photo on the front. Email Robert at ultrametal@msn.com if you are interested in any of these. Paypal address is ultimatums777@hotmail.com

Email is sent, just waiting for a reply. Thanks for checking for me.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 45

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Everyone who already purchased the Boxx should have received an email this weekend with a picture of the box. Did everyone get it?

Hey Eyesore,
Did you get to see the photo of the box itself? I know you had asked if it was going to be a real box or not.

ult

I got a picture. Looks cool.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158
Age : 48

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 am

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Everyone who already purchased the Boxx should have received an email this weekend with a picture of the box. Did everyone get it?

Hey Eyesore,
Did you get to see the photo of the box itself? I know you had asked if it was going to be a real box or not.

ult

I got a picture. Looks cool.

Ditto.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:43 am

I'm very humbled that Roxx Records would put this much heart, soul, effort and money into celebrating our 20th Anniversary. This package is fantastic! I hope everyone enjoys the new songs and the Before the Pit CD. I still haven't seen the DVD myself, so I'm not sure what it will be.

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862
Age : 44

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 am

The "new" website seems a bit reduntant, seeing it's just links to other places. Is it a work inprogress, or....?

_________________
Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Metal_metropolis_logo2
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:53 am

kmorg wrote:
The "new" website seems a bit reduntant, seeing it's just links to other places. Is it a work inprogress, or....?

The new website is on Roxx's server right now and yes, it's being built up. However, it's completely new and redesigned. The old site was designed back in 1999, so it was in desperate need of a facelift. You can now leave reviews and comments on almost all the Ultimatum pages.


_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 975
Age : 36

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:07 am

Check out this killer new interview with the one and only Scott Waters of Ultimatum...

http://untombed.com/archives/7174
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452
Age : 52

Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Check out this killer new interview with the one and only Scott Waters of Ultimatum...

http://untombed.com/archives/7174

Heard that guy is a wanker! lame

_________________
ULTIMATUM - TOO METAL FOR WIKIPEDIA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum launch new website and new video!   Ultimatum launch new website and new video! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Ultimatum launch new website and new video!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [DVDRip] Girls Aloud Ten: The Hits Tour

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: