Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Empty
PostSubject: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:38 am

SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD SACRED_GUARDIAN

Classic power metal for fans of OMEN, HELSTAR, JAG PANZER, and DIO.

Technical info:
Catalog number: SSR-DL89
Release date: September 04, 2012
Medium: CD in jewel case, 12-page booklet with lyrics, pictures, info
Limited to 500 copies

Audio sample:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Very nice! Diggin' what I hear.

And dude, start posting these out in the main forum. These posts are no different than those I post about new albums and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 pm

I tried in the past, but they were always bounced down here... if you're one of them marauderators, please feel free to move it back into the limelight, thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 pm

That's nonsense. They wouldn't put it here if I posted it, so what's the difference?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Well, it is a record label news, so by definition it should be here I guess. It doesnt really matter, as far as I'm allowed to pimp it in, I'm a happy camper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:45 pm

stormspell wrote:
Well, it is a record label news, so by definition it should be here I guess.

Correct.

One minor quibble, the "auto-play" of that clip every time the page refreshes is kinda annoying.

I honestly don't pay attention to what forums posts are in, I just use the "view topics since last visit" link.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm

S.D. wrote:
stormspell wrote:

Correct.

One minor quibble, the "auto-play" of that clip every time the page refreshes is kinda annoying.

I honestly don't pay attention to what forums posts are in, I just use the "view topics since last visit" link.
But if I posted this, you wouldn't move it here. Iordan is an active member of this forum, and these posts are no different than the kind of posts I make when a new album is coming out. They are beneficial to the forum.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm

I like the Dio vibe.

and thanks for posting the promotion in the right spot.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Yeah that's prety good stuff.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
S.D. wrote:
stormspell wrote:

Correct.

But if I posted this, you wouldn't move it here. Iordan is an active member of this forum, and these posts are no different than the kind of posts I make when a new album is coming out. They are beneficial to the forum.

The main forum is to discuss the music, but this is a post us to plug a realease, on his label. So it belongs here, just like the posts where you plug Shock Totem Smile if you had posted about this band or album in the main section it would be different, because you don't run the label, just as I posted about Shock Totem not that long ago. Then it's not an ad, but a discussion.

That said, I wholeheartedly want to encourage people like Iordan, who really are here as a regular members, to try to stir up some conversation about their bands, or whatnot, in the main sections as well. There are ways to make threads about these things without making the posts look like adds.

PostSubject: Re: SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD   SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SACRED GUARDIAN - S/T CD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: