Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...

Go down 
+29
BillRoxx
James B.
SpectreFate
kethdredd
Wayne
EmoElmo
Olafsto
stormspell
DallasBlack
Shawn Of Fire
DevZor
Rex
metalhead777
Dark Horseman
Big Rich
AchrisK
T-Roy
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Eyesore
mc666
GrandNational
nevermore
thejokeriv
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Fat Freddy
jettafiend
ultmetal
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 am

I ordered one!!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:30 am

The auction and the pre-order went live:
In addition Ultimatum Roxx Boxx # 1 auction is now live! 50% of the
proceeds raised from this auction will be donated to 'The Bridge Bunch'
through Sanctuary International! Good Luck!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimatum-Heart-of-Metal-Box-Set-1-of-100-Fundraiser-Pastor-Bob-Stryper-/290757407134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b27df19e#ht_1894wt_1188

If you win the auction for #1 and bought one of the regular ones, Roxx will refund your money for the other one. It's for a worthy cause. You also get a ton of extra CDs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

Man, I just bought two copies of the limited-to-15 version (one for me, one for Locky), and there looked to have been plenty left before I paid. After that, though, I refreshed the page and it said Sold Out.

Hopefully no one crossed the streams.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:45 am

All right, I ordered one. All is right with the world now. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 am

2-15 sold out in a matter of minutes. I actually wanted one and didn't get one. Haha! Oh well, taking my chances on the ebay auction now.

BTW, looks like there will be some other small things in the box that weren't advertised.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am

Here is the stuff that is being raffled off to those who pre-order the box set...
Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 530957_10151090349294337_1516358301_n

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 383808_10151090349179337_837742248_n

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 am

ultmetal wrote:
2-15 sold out in a matter of minutes. I actually wanted one and didn't get one. Haha! Oh well, taking my chances on the ebay auction now.

BTW, looks like there will be some other small things in the box that weren't advertised.

So i got my Store Eny confirmation that I ordered 2-15 so I am set right? Smile

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 pm

exact33 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

So i got my Store Eny confirmation that I ordered 2-15 so I am set right? Smile

'Yes, you're in. I don't know what number you received, but it's one of those numbers. I know that the first order in at exactly 9PM PST was Dale Huffman from Alaska, so I'm know he is #2.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 pm

Are they all gone!! I was away, and I find nothing!!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 pm

I went on major dumb @$$ status and spaced the whole thing off.

Seems like Dale was on top of things, you go bro !

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 pm

James B. wrote:
I went on major dumb @$$ status and spaced the whole thing off.

Seems like Dale was on top of things, you go bro !

kmorg wrote:
Are they all gone!! I was away, and I find nothing!!

Nope. Still some left:
http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/collections/1982-preorders

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Wow , the Ultimaniacs are coming out in full force! The first 15 boxes sold out in less then 10 minutes yesterday and the remainder are selling equally as well! At this pace they will all be gone before this week is over! Get one quick if you are an Ultimatum fan!

And don't forget the Limited Edition T-Shirt on sale now as well!

Thank you to everyone that has purchased already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:16 pm

The box set was no-brainer, but I will need to think on the shirt. I've already spent too much money this week and in the past 2-3 months I've gotten over 10 t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
The box set was no-brainer, but I will need to think on the shirt. I've already spent too much money this week and in the past 2-3 months I've gotten over 10 t-shirts.
You don't have to worry about him selling out of shirts any time soon. Those aren't limited to only 100.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

You don't have to worry about him selling out of shirts any time soon. Those aren't limited to only 100.

Oh, I know that. I just think I should hold off on ordering anymore band shirts for a while. Also, I'm not quite sure what I think of the artwork (which is why I never gave any critique earlier in the thread).
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:24 pm

I'd be on board if every box set had a lock of Scott's hair.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:37 pm

At the rate it's falling out, I'll mail some directly to you. Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Wow , the Ultimaniacs are coming out in full force! The first 15 boxes sold out in less then 10 minutes yesterday and the remainder are selling equally as well! At this pace they will all be gone before this week is over! Get one quick if you are an Ultimatum fan!

Say what? I could have sworn I bought two of the first 15 boxes around 9:30 PM. After, I think. I (Ken Wood) got them, right?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Eyesore wrote:
BillRoxx wrote:

Say what? I could have sworn I bought two of the first 15 boxes around 9:30 PM. After, I think. I (Ken Wood) got them, right?

Yeah, my confirmation said I got one of the 2-15 copies.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:24 am

Maybe I missed it earlier, but is there a difference between the first 15 sets and the other 85? And has a track listing been determined yet for the Greatest Hits disc?

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Maybe I missed it earlier, but is there a difference between the first 15 sets and the other 85? And has a track listing been determined yet for the Greatest Hits disc?

Yes, Box Sets 1-15 contain the limited edition 2-CD version of Puppet of Destruction. (Disc 2 is the 1993 Fatal Delay demo.) There's a few people that are angry that they didn't get the first 15 and are mailing Roxx demanding more copies of that version. He doesn't have anymore. He was lucky he found those 15 in a box that he didn't realize he had.

The track listing has been determined, sort of. We are still tracking the new songs, so the only thing we are waiting on is how many tracks we can actually fit on the CD. If we have our way, the track listing will be:

1. Blood on a Thousand Hills
2. Scattered (Body Parts)
3. Hook Line & Sinker
4. Rip ‘n’ Tear
5. Heart Of Metal [remix] (4:40)
6. Locked In Chains (3:12)
7. Mortal Stomp [2008] (5:32)
8. Blink [2007] (2:43)
9. Deathwish (5:51)
10. One For All (5:24)
11. Into The Pit (3:08)
12. Temple Of The Spirit (3:20)
13. Crash Course (5:33)
14. Never (4:03)
15. Puppet Of Destruction (4:19)
16. Gutterbox (5:02)
17. Darkest Void (3:59)
18. Symphonic Extremities (4:31)

One song may still have to be chopped. Another song that already saw the chopping block was:
Violence & Bloodshed (3:20)

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:37 am

Cool. Thanks for the clairification.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 am

Too bad violence didn't make the cut, one if my favorite Ult tracks. Sounds like a killer platter of metal headbanger looks like I won't be able to pick up the box, but I'll be getting heart of metal for sure. I can't wait to hear the new tracks!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 am

DevZor wrote:
Too bad violence didn't make the cut, one if my favorite Ult tracks. Sounds like a killer platter of metal headbanger looks like I won't be able to pick up the box, but I'll be getting heart of metal for sure. I can't wait to hear the new tracks!

There will be pre-sales for the single CD as well. I"m not sure what they are offering as a bonus for the pre-sale yet.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...   Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum - Heart of Metal cover art...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next