Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spidey didn't live up to the hype, are you pumped -up for Dark Knight Rises?

Go down 
+20
scottmitchell74
Orion Crystal Ice
Sutekh
sheets
martinsane
Citanul
jettafiend
DallasBlack
Required Fields
adrian
Witchfinder
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
metalinmyveins
MetalGuy71
manny
Shawn Of Fire
Leatherface
EmoElmo
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Spidey didn't live up to the hype,  are you pumped -up for  Dark Knight Rises? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey didn't live up to the hype, are you pumped -up for Dark Knight Rises?   Spidey didn't live up to the hype,  are you pumped -up for  Dark Knight Rises? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
This is hilarious!!

http://www.cracked.com/article_20012_if-dark-knight-rises-was-10-times-shorter-more-honest.html

Notice the 2 plot-holes that I mentioned weeks ago suddenly appear in another article published today? Coincidence? Or is it that the people are Cracked are reading my stupid rants thoughts?

Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Spidey didn't live up to the hype,  are you pumped -up for  Dark Knight Rises? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spidey didn't live up to the hype, are you pumped -up for Dark Knight Rises?   Spidey didn't live up to the hype,  are you pumped -up for  Dark Knight Rises? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Haha that was great
Back to top Go down

Spidey didn't live up to the hype, are you pumped -up for Dark Knight Rises?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4