Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SethMorgan
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Empty
PostSubject: Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia   Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Hello Friends,

I would like to announce the recent release of a new album by Joshua Perahia called RESURRECTION - there will only be 888 copies of the Collectors Edition, and he would appreciate your support as he will personally hand-sign and number each order. The music is incredible and the artwork is amazing!!! SethM
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia   Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:02 pm

That's OK, don't give us a link to more information or nothin', we'll find it ourselves. Sheesh.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia   Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:10 am

Yeah, this has been announced for years! Tell is where to get it. Smile

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: How to order Resurrection by Joshua    Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Since I cannot post an external link yet, please do a search under Joshua Perahia and you'll find his personal website (not Facebook, etc.) Then go to the Music Store section - thank you.

Seth
Back to top Go down
SethMorgan
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia   Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Dear Friends,

You can order the CD by going to this link:

https://www.joshuaperahia.com/Music_Store.html

Joshua has put a lot of work into the music, and we appreciate your support.

Seth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia   Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcing a release of a new CD by Joshua Perahia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: