Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Municipal Waste music video

Go down 
+5
DeathCult
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Tur-Thalion
ultmetal
Required Fields
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

New Municipal Waste music video Empty
PostSubject: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Here is the new Municipal Waste music video for the song "You're Cut Off".

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:10 am

I found that bizarrely amusing.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 am

Yeah, pretty sick but funny.

By the way, if anyone was not aware, you can legally download the Municipal Waste/Toxic Holocaust "Toxic Waste" ep for free. http://downloads.tankcrimes.com/album/toxic-waste
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 pm

One band that just keeps getting better and better and better. Them and Gama Bomb.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 am

A little late on this one, but I just picked up their new album. So far, it's some pretty damn good crossover. Anyone else have it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:32 pm

MW is a hoot. I've only got their Massive Aggressive album from a few years back but I dig it immensely. I just haven't had time to go looking for any more of their stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MW is a hoot. I've only got their Massive Aggressive album from a few years back but I dig it immensely. I just haven't had time to go looking for any more of their stuff.

That's the one I have of their's too. Pretty good stuff and I will be getting more of their releases eventually.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:04 pm

DeathCult wrote:
A little late on this one, but I just picked up their new album. So far, it's some pretty damn good crossover. Anyone else have it?

Seems like everyone I know hates it, but it was actually one of my favorite albums from 2012.

Favorite tracks: Repossession, New Dead Masters, Standards and Practices, Crushing Chest Wound, The Fatal Feast, and Residential Disaster.

Really wish Tony would devote more time to MW instead of that Iron Reagan shiz.

Last edited by DakotaRogers on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OCD)
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I have it and enjoy it. I saw them on the tour for it too. It was a good time. Tony introduced the band by saying, "We play songs about beer and wizards. This song is about a wizard." Gotta love that!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Municipal Waste music video   New Municipal Waste music video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Municipal Waste music video
Page 1 of 1