Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Into the Gutter - my metal blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 328

Into the Gutter - my metal blog Empty
PostSubject: Into the Gutter - my metal blog   Into the Gutter - my metal blog Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

Hey fellow bangers!

I recently launched a metal blog called Into the Gutter http://intothegutter.blogspot.com/ It's an eclectic music blog dedicated to all things loud, hard, and heavy. I'll be covering everything from news stories, album reviews, random musings, and everything in between. It's a very infant project at the moment, but I hope to evolve it into a steel seething force by the end of the summer. So please, head on over, and check it out. More content is on the way. Above all else, please read and drop a comment! Get people talking! Pass the link around, share with friends and family. I hereby endorse any and all shameless plugs!

I absolutely LOVE feedback! Guitar feedback and peer feedback. Please let me know if you find errors, typos, etc. I am my own writer AND editor, and I try to catch as much as I can, but I am not perfect. If you have an album, topic, local band, radio show, ANYTHING, you want mentioned, link me to it and I'll write about it. I'm happy to share and post links on my blog too and feature you in my blog roll.

If you think you're a good writer and want to take part in content creation, send me a writing sample and we can talk.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Andy618
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Into the Gutter - my metal blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Gutter - my metal blog   Into the Gutter - my metal blog Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

I am going to check out, thanks for the link
Back to top Go down

Into the Gutter - my metal blog
Page 1 of 1