Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Benson's latest...

Go down 
+7
GrandNational
DeathCult
DevZor
Fat Freddy
Dark Horseman
mikeinfla
ultmetal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

David Benson's latest... Empty
PostSubject: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:52 pm

What's your thoughts?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Decent I guess. I have the remastered "Purpose Of The Cross" and was not impressed with it at all. Luckily I think I picked it up for 3 bucks. Too many redundant sounding songs on that one, nor does he have a good shredder.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Nice groove, heavy as stink.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

How heavy is "stink" exactly?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Interesting question... I believe some testing is required to addequetly hypothesize exactly how heavy "stink" is.

I shall require a number of assorted ladders, two volunteers and 5 burritos to lay this issue to rest.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Depends on how much Taco Bell one were to consume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:52 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Depends on how much Taco Bell one were to consume.

lol! Good one!

His Ozzy vocals always bothered me. This one boring as well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:28 am

Never heard of him. The song Ult posted is ok. I've heard better, I've heard worse.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:55 am

DevZor wrote:
Interesting question... I believe some testing is required to addequetly hypothesize exactly how heavy "stink" is.

I shall require a number of assorted ladders, two volunteers and 5 burritos to lay this issue to rest.

Laughing very hard

I'm eagerly awaiting the results!

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:03 am

I should have qualified that as FF's stink is heavier then most while Kmorg stink is only moderately heavy.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:12 pm

Not bad. Sounds like everything else he's done though. Not saying its bad, but he needs to expand a bit.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I should have qualified that as FF's stink is heavier then most while Kmorg stink is only moderately heavy.

That's tr00 grimm kvlt stynk to you, pal.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Is stink the same as stank, or is stank the past tense of stink?

On a serious note, I like a lot of 'sound alike' bands. I can dig all the various bands whose sound is very AC/DC-ish, or Zepplin-ish, etc.. However, I can't seem to get into this band and I don't really know why. Having a passion for Christian metal, I usually am more lenient towards that genre as well. I don't think it's so much the vocals as the music itself is lacking something. I dunno...I'll just shut up now.

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu May 17, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

It's glorified karaoke... And the music is boring.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Never heard of him. The song Ult posted is ok. I've heard better, I've heard worse.

Well, if you've heard this song then you have heard them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Benson's latest...   David Benson's latest... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Benson's latest...
Page 1 of 1