Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:51 am

Last week I was placing a new subject every day. I was advised to set up a nice feed as such! Please come visit this feed, give some feedback to each tip and help everyone interacting find success through life.

There will be a tip each day, Monday through Friday. The link provided on each Tip will lead you to the full tip. On here, you'll find the first paragraph to get you started!

I'll bring Monday's and Tuesday's Tip here in a little while.

May we all find success! Peace in harmony!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Monday's Tip

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 199-persevere-through-set-back-01

05.14.12 Today's Tip – Persevere through setbacks!; Behind your goals, get ahead -

Adjusting goals is a great way to get back on track. Normally when you may feel overwhelmed or way behind, it can be discouraging. There is no worry when this happens. Life sometimes takes us outside our control. So, to take back control, you need only readjust the situation. Maybe spread your goals out a little further. Instead of 5 goals that need to be done this month, make it 2 this month, 2 the next and 1 the following.

Keep your goals focused and steady. That is important, but spreading them out is always completely helpful in getting back ahead of the game. (More...)
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:07 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Phoenix Reign Drummer on Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:14 pm

LOL, you must be still painting those kitchen doors cousin! :^)
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Tuesday's Tip

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 200-persevere-through-set-back-02

Today’s Tip – Persevere through setbacks!; Broke, fix it! -

No money? Set a budget! Literally no money, make some money. How, you ask? If you are still lost on how to bring money in using your skill then there are other methods. A job for one would help. Of course, working to recoup money will never earn you wealth. Though, sometimes you just need a little cash-o-la to get you going. So, find a nice full time job.

What about trying to live out my dreams if I have no time working a full time job? (More...)
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:05 am

Wednesday's Tip

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 201-persevere-through-set-back-03

Today’s Tip – Persevere through setbacks!; Got fired, create work -

I have no skills. How do I find a skill worth making me a commodity? This is your beginning to figuring out what it is you can do. Look at what you have done. See where your strengths are. You’ll have to do a little soul-searching, back tracking through your history, and write down a list of all the things you come up with. Make it fun. You get to really look into who you are. You will be surprised what you find. (More...)
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Telmorn Altayon wrote:

Hahaha no I'm done but I'm glad I didn't read this before I did Razz

Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Telmorn Altayon wrote:

Hahaha no I'm done but I'm glad I didn't read this before I did Razz

You know you love me cousin!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:03 pm

🚽

Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Thursday's Tip

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 202-persevere-through-set-back-04

Today’s Tip – Persevere through setbacks!; I forgot my notes, study hard -

When in a meeting research is essential to winning over your audience. If you forgot your notes how can one be prepared in that situation? Memorizing your research is a great starting point. It is not all about sitting down and memorizing every bit of information. It is about going over your research and presentation to the point where it becomes secondhand. Wasting your time memorizing is like getting ready for a test. (More...)
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:08 pm

We finally made it to Friday's Tip!!!

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 203-persevere-through-set-back-05

Today’s Tip – Persevere through setbacks!; I have no time in 24 hours -

Finding time can be easy with focus. When you know all about time, yourself, and what you need to be getting done you can easily figure out how to work a 24 hour day like a master. First, let us assume you sleep your normal 8 hours. Now, we are down from 24 to 16 hours. Let us also assume you have a full time job. Now you are down 8 hours from 16 hours which brings you to… 8 hours left to play with. Okay, now the crazy stuff. (More...)
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Monday's Tip

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! 204-dress-for-success-01

Today’s Tip – Dress for success; Wearing is caring? -

Does an outfit secure a person’s success? What you wear is what you get? Some people have said if you look a part you get the part. People will respect a person in a police outfit (sometimes) but they will always give them the correct reaction to that outfit every time, and not the person. When a police officer (real or fake), one cannot always tell, comes up to you, you end up reacting solely on your emotional reaction to their getup. (More...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!   Helpful Tips Monday - Friday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Tips Monday - Friday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: