Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The King Is Losing His Touch

Go down 
+12
thejokeriv
GrandNational
Metal Misfit
James B.
Wurthless
Dark Horseman
Fat Freddy
A Handful of Wayne
Ricky
Hadley
exact33
tohostudios
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Anybody ever had a burger at "Red Robin?" They just opened one @ the mall near my office. Haven't tried'em yet but they look killer!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Anybody ever had a burger at "Red Robin?" They just opened one @ the mall near my office. Haven't tried'em yet but they look killer!!

O yes!!!! Red Robin is awesome!!!!! Bottomless fries!!!!!!! They have all sorts of interesting burgers. It a place your kids will love too (mine do)
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I dislike the people that work at BK more than I dislike the food
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

O yes!!!! Red Robin is awesome!!!!! Bottomless fries!!!!!!! They have all sorts of interesting burgers. It a place your kids will love too (mine do)

I would really love to go there, but as stated before, I don't like going to resteraunts by myself. Maybe once I have some kind of personal life or if my one friend, John, ever comes for a visit (he said he will once he can afford it) I'll go there.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 pm

DB, going to restaurants and movies alone does suck...but you know what sucks worse? Sitting at home and not going out at all.

Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:01 pm

S.D. wrote:
DB, going to restaurants and movies alone does suck...but you know what sucks worse? Sitting at home and not going out at all.

.....you got that right
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 pm

S.D. wrote:

I will go to movies alone, just not resteraunts. To compromise I go to those resteraunt/theaters (for instance we have Studio Movie Grill) or I get mexican or italian to go. I just don't go to resteraunts because of the sitting and waiting. They do have TVs but all they play is sports or news, neither of which interests me.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I like red robin when i was out west but the one here in my town is very hit or miss. Sometimes the burgers are great and sometimes hockey pucks are more tender.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I was in the mall on another errand last week and walked by the Red Robin... the smell of burgers comin' out of that place was damn near irresistible! It's on my list to try soon.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

I've never been to Red Robin myself but I have two co-workers that have and both didn't like it. They said the burgers weren't that good and were way overpriced. So take that as you will.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

Red Robin has been on the west coast since the 80's and I used to love 'em. Now it's a $10 burger that comes with a trendy atmosphere. My kids love to go there.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:06 pm

All those burger joints are wack, including Red Robin. There's only one that stands above the rest: In-N-Out Burgers.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I was in the mall on another errand last week and walked by the Red Robin... the smell of burgers comin' out of that place was damn near irresistible! It's on my list to try soon.

You will love it, great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:03 pm

all the talk about in and out burger...I am not going to drive way across town and wait in a long line for a burger...I can go to Whataburger or Wendys and get a good burger easy..
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm

GrandNational wrote:
All those burger joints are wack, including Red Robin. There's only one that stands above the rest: In-N-Out Burgers.

5 Guys rock. Nothing better.

DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm

We've got this one-off bar here in Fort St. John called burgers and brew, and it's fantastic. You get a huge burger made in house and a pint of beer for 12 bucks (in the states that's more like 9). They are massive and delicious. This place also does a killer deep fried pickle. Mmmm.... I can feel my arteries slowly closing shut as I speak. I'm gonna have to go there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:21 am

DevZor wrote:
We've got this one-off bar here in Fort St. John called burgers and brew, and it's fantastic. You get a huge burger made in house and a pint of beer for 12 bucks (in the states that's more like 9). They are massive and delicious. This place also does a killer deep fried pickle. Mmmm.... I can feel my arteries slowly closing shut as I speak. I'm gonna have to go there tomorrow.

It's OK, a recent study shows that eating fried foods doesn't really increase your risk of heart problems (of course, as long as you're not eating them for every meal-and desert, they do have fried ice cream).
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 am

DallasBlack wrote:
DevZor wrote:

It's OK, a recent study shows that eating fried foods doesn't really increase your risk of heart problems (of course, as long as you're not eating them for every meal-and desert, they do have fried ice cream).

no offense but there is a study to just about everything is good or bad for you.

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:12 am

exact33 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
DevZor wrote:

no offense but there is a study to just about everything is good or bad for you.

Yes, just like the studies that told us fried food was bad for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King Is Losing His Touch   The King Is Losing His Touch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King Is Losing His Touch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: