Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new AoB interview!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 am

New interview with Avenger of Blood posted! This is the 1st interview I have done in a little over 3 years. You can read it here: http://www.totalfuckingmayhem.com/
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:59 am

i never would have thought Quiet Riot & Motley Crue Very Happy

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Nice read Shannon.....never heard of that site either, thanks headbanger

I had/have cousins in Vegas, the late 70's/early 80's Vegas was way different. I am gonna visit some friends thier soon. Havn't seen Bill, Robbie and Kyle for a while.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah MC, those 2 bands were really what started this whole thing for me and even though both bands suck big time now (imo) back in the day they were top notch and I basically worshipped those bands!

James, its a fairly new site. An old friend actually does that site and all the interviews. So it was real cool to do that interview. I just wish there was more I could say but without sounding negative and agitated.

When it comes to the former members, I get RAGING pissed about it!! Those old dudes can seriously get screwed in every way, shape and form!

I am able to view things in a more positive light now with the band. Though it may not sound like it reading this post, I really am happy and can focus on it now. Its gonna take some rebuilding in the scene, but I am ready!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12605

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Lurideath wrote:

I am able to view things in a more positive light now with the band. Though it may not sound like it reading this post, I really am happy and can focus on it now. Its gonna take some rebuilding in the scene, but I am ready!!

negative energy can often be turned to do amazing things. I can relate to what ya stated regarding beating the dog-snot out of your kit instead of somebody. works for me.

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:50 pm

I love Avenger Of Blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new AoB interview! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new AoB interview!   new AoB interview! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new AoB interview!
Page 1 of 1