Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Bonamassa

Go down 
+7
Witchfinder
James B.
tohostudios
Metal Misfit
manny
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:57 pm

I am almost as big a blues snob and S.D is a jazz snob Laughing very hard

Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 pm

I absolutely LOVE Joe Bonnamassa! He is a true original, more Gary Moore than Stevie Ray! And of course the album with Beth Hart smokes!!!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 am

So screw this guy!

Randomly, tonight, I thought of this old album I sold off while in the Air Force. Band was called Bloodline. They put out one really great album. So I figure I'll jump on the Internet and buy it for a penny.

Well, noooooooooooo, I can't do that because apparently this Joe Bonamassa guy was in the band and since he's all popular now, the Bloodline album sells for like $30! Annoying. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:42 pm

And it's his fault you sold if off! Very Happy I haven't tracked that one down either.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
And it's his fault you sold if off! Very Happy I haven't tracked that one down either.
I had to sell it off! I was in a tiny dorm room and only half of it was mine. I sold a TON of albums back then. =(
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:51 pm

That was an interesting band, guys with famous Fathers and Joe. It kind of reminds me of the Arc Angels album in sound.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
That was an interesting band, guys with famous Fathers and Joe. It kind of reminds me of the Arc Angels album in sound.
I never knew anything about the band members. I actually remember that not many people liked the album back then. I loved it, though.

Who were the other members' fathers?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Who were the other members' fathers?

Seems that is why they called themselves Bloodline ?

according to Wikipedia

The sires were Miles Davis, Robby Krieger and Barry Oakley

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:13 am

As Fat Freddu likes to say, "Zombie Thread back from the dead"

So, Joe Bonamassa is releasing yet another Live album; he now has more live (16) than studio (12) albums. Just wanted to put that out there.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 12:38 pm

the sentinel wrote:
As Fat Freddu likes to say, "Zombie Thread back from the dead"

So, Joe Bonamassa is releasing yet another Live album; he now has more live (16) than studio (12) albums. Just wanted to put that out there.

When you are a robot programmed to play without thoughts or feeling, it's easy to knock-out multiple recordings.

What a Face

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 5:29 pm

I dislike this guy because he "ruined" one of my favorite female vocalists Beth Hart.  Ever since she met Joe she's put out a bunch of blues albums and other weird "throwback music" albums - stuff that's copying the roaring 20s or whatever.  No more covers of "Whole Lotta Love" for Beth Hart.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 10:24 am

I'm not one to trash someone I have never met but my sister in law is the technical director for a theater he just gigged at and she told me he is an absolute dick. He actually presents himself as this in a tongue in cheek saying, "I am the biggest touring pain in the ass there is. Haha."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Bonamassa   Joe Bonamassa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Bonamassa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Let The Music Do The Talking-
Jump to: