Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Has anyone ever seen an online show recorded where it is similar to online radio? I'm gonna try to do this. I'm gonna start out with the shows intro play some music 2-3 in a row show what artist they are and the cds they are on. But I can only do this in 15 min segments because that is all youtube allows unles you verify certain things. I'm ok with 15 min but I will have it in 4-15 segments or close to that.
In addition I'm gonna talk about upcoming releases in cds, dvds, vinyl. Also talk about what happened to a mystery track and classic vinyl of the week!

What do you think? It's alot of work as I've gotten all the music ready for show #1. Would anyone follow this and help out with certain aspects of the show? I'm gonna try and do this weekly and do most of it on weekends. So of the music will be old classic hard rock metal, new stuff that out and mostly thrash, power, progressive. I will not get into black metal all that much or very little death metal. I do and will have quite abit of female fronted bands. But with the vast amount of music I personally have I think I will not run out of material.

LET ME KNOW!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

This will be rough sounding as it will be done in my metal room so the sound quality may not always be the best but that is where input will be needed if the music is to loud or something else!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 pm

I would be interested in following something like this.

I already follow a number of youtube reviewers like coverkillernation and infidelamsterdam.

So I would definitely check it out.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:54 am

I thought you already were doing your own metal history video blog, Wargod? Are you abandoning that idea now?

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:42 am

kmorg wrote:
I thought you already were doing your own metal history video blog, Wargod? Are you abandoning that idea now?

seems he is changing the dynamic a bit, still cool idea.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 am

I guess you never watched my internet show a couple years ago? lol!

We did it on livestream.com. Actually my cousin started doing it again by himself. You can do a show for however long you want on there and actually keep it running constantly.

As far as the sound of the music, when we were doing our show we bought a small mixer on amazon. That way we could play music from the computer but have it come through the microphone jack. We also bought the mixer because we used microphones and everything would be able to hook up right into it. You could get away with this one if you wanted to go that route http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-502-XENYX502-5-Channel-Mixer/dp/B000J5UEGQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1329666160&sr=1-3.

You could probably skip all of that by just plugging an ipod or cd player into the microphone jack on your computer. The only thing with that you have to unplug it every time you want to talk.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:46 pm

kmorg wrote:

I have not abandoned it just haven't done anything with it for awhile. This other idea is like online radio but recorded from my camera!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Has anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone?   Has anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: