Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer

Go down 
+10
Orion Crystal Ice
criss3o
tohostudios
Required Fields
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
Shawn Of Fire
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:16 pm

This actually got a pretty good review in one local STL paper:

http://www.stltoday.com/suburban-journals/illinois/life/matdekinder/review-abraham-lincoln-vampire-hunter-strikes-the-right-vein/article_d51199d0-c361-58a9-863a-a78965328d63.html

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Well, geez, this flick crashed and burned didn't it? At least that means I'll be able to check it out on DVD sooner rather than later. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Well, geez, this flick crashed and burned didn't it? At least that means I'll be able to check it out on DVD sooner rather than later. Very Happy

Yep - It was gone before I had a chance to see it in theaters!
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

One of my students was doing a google search yesterday, and had 'was a' and the autocomplete came up with 'was abraham lincoln a vampire hunter'.

fainting

I'm not sure what's more odd -not knowing that the movie is fiction, or using google to find out!
Back to top Go down
krail
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am

yum yum yum, i read this book about 2 years ago, the trailer looks savage and fine. if i remember edgar allen poe was in the book. i hope they get the real guy to play the part. ..too soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer   "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2