Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+28
akeldama
AmongTheRest
metalinmyveins
Hamer12
SpectreFate
DeathCult
sheets
Sword Of The Heretic
Leatherface
Joe
James B.
Required Fields
jstate
Hadley
Witchfinder
DallasBlack
Andy
mikeinfla
Addy
Ricky
CRIMSONMASK
mlotek
A Handful of Wayne
Lari
ShadowAngel
tohostudios
ProgDoom
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:31 pm

And yet another one gone.  First Tommy Rogers, then Dusty and now this. R.I.P.
PWInsider reports that wrestling legend "The Nature Boy" Buddy Landel passed away earlier today at the age of 53. Landel was reportedly in a car accident this weekend and returned home but was found unresponsive today.

Landel had runs with WCW, Mid-Atlantic Wrestling, Smoky Mountain and other promotions. He was hired by WWE in 1995 but suffered a bad knee injury just days after being hired.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 pm

He was big for a time in the Memphis territory when I lived there. Landel had some major feuds with Lawler.

RIP

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Watching the opening of Raw tonight.  Man, Paul Heyman is sooooo good at ginning up a crowd.  He went out there and rambled on for 10 minutes and even though the crowd booed his reference to Lesnar ending the Undertaker's streak, by the end it didn't matter at all. 

He's just so entertaining and so good at getting the crowd into it.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

And then the opening match turned out to feature Big Show and an audible "thud" could be heard as the crowd sat back down in their seats.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:02 am

Hahah. KoKo on guitar. Anyone have any idea what this is from?

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Wow, firing up the "Divas Division" with some chicks who can actually wrestle?

What a concept!

I love it.  When I first started watching TNA back in the day, the Knockouts Division was the most interesting thing they had going because they had girls who could actually wrestle and showed passion for the "sport".

That's what this new influx of talent to WWE's women's division feels like; forget the stupid reality show, these girls are here to kick ass.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Randy Orton has been all over local TV this weekend. He's from St. Louis and actually lives one town over from where I live, in the same county. He was pretty much out of character when he appeared on local news shows and even on the Cardinals pre-game shows yesterday and today. Of course he threatened to RKO the local weather guy and even started to put it on Matt Holliday during batting practice. On the morning news show he was talking about getting engaged recently when he proposed in Bora Bora.

You forget how big he actually is when he's on WWE shows because most guys on that show are big but when you put him side by side with "normal" people you realize how big he is. Although I must say, Matt Holliday looked to be about the same height and build. Holliday is 6'4", 250 and keeps himself in great shape.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:10 pm

Speaking of which, watching the PPV right now and it's opening with Orton vs. Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:24 pm

They put Orton in the opening match in his hometown?

He better win.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 8:55 pm

How's the crowd at Battleground?

St. Louis has always been a huge wrestling town but I heard they were having trouble selling tickets to this event.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:56 am

tohostudios wrote:
How's the crowd at Battleground?

St. Louis has always been a huge wrestling town but I heard they were having trouble selling tickets to this event.

Crowd was pretty good and lively, especially when The Undertaker showed up and tombstoned Brock several times. They went crazy.

And Orton did win.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:36 pm

I really don't see the point in UT doing that to Brock. Brock beat him cleanly and is UT supposed to be heel? No finish to the match? No DQ? Raw will be interesting tonight.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:32 pm

yeah that confuses me too. Although it does explain that awkward moment on last week's Raw when Heyman brought UT up and the crowd went from cheering to booing.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:45 am

I hope Brock destroys him again. I was looking at my WWE Encylopedia last night and I looked up Brock and it mentions in detail his matches with UT and how Brock beat him in every match they had up to that point.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:46 am

Oh and rumor is that Sting will also have a Summerslam match, possibly a tag match with Roman. I read where WWE in concerned that Reigns will get booed while Sting gets cheered at MSG.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:20 pm

I don't know but they sure have de-pushed Reigns. Having him lose to Bray Wyatt at the PPV. Wyatt never wins at PPVs. Reigns is OK but I don't think he's the main eventer Vince was trying to make him. And "the Superman punch" is about the dumbest move since the Hogan legdrop or the People's elbow.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 am

mikeinfla wrote:
I really don't see the point in UT doing that to Brock. Brock beat him cleanly and is UT supposed to be heel? No finish to the match? No DQ? Raw will be interesting tonight.

simple....... Revenge, despite the fact it was a clean win and the fact Heyman runs his mouth every chance he gets bout beating the streak. I wonder with the UT breaking tradition and showing up waaaaay before the road to Wrestlemania if he is going to retire soon....

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:34 am

tohostudios wrote:
I don't know but they sure have de-pushed Reigns.  Having him lose to Bray Wyatt at the PPV.  Wyatt never wins at PPVs.  Reigns is OK but I don't think he's the main eventer Vince was trying to make him.  And "the Superman punch" is about the dumbest move since the Hogan legdrop or the People's elbow.

Agreed, and Jim Ross points out how they need to return to time limits and RULES. Remember the rule of "no closed fist"? It was reserved for heels and this guy has it has his finishing move. Lame. Would love to see a 20 minute draw on Raw or a PPV.

Honestly, if someone were to actually punch you like that it would leave a mark and knock you silly I don't care who it is. It just isn't believable.

What's up with Owens de-push?
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 am

Apparently, Hogan gone from WWE.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/hulk-hogan-apparently-gone-from-wwe/
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:23 am

read that this morning but unsure why though
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 11:27 am

Addy wrote:
read that this morning but unsure why though

Here's why and it's not pretty:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-wrestling-caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39407

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:15 pm

If it's in the Enquirer, it must be true. Razz

Actually this all seems pretty legit. What a maroon !
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm

007 wrote:
If it's in the Enquirer, it must be true. Razz

Actually this all seems pretty legit. What a maroon !

It's completely legit:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/601501-hulk-hogan-releases-official-statement-apologizing-for-racist-rant
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 1:16 pm

And another one just came out where he makes some bad remarks about The Rock in the same manner.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 5:53 pm

You can't make this stuff up. He's involved in a $100 million dollar lawsuit about a sex tape and apparently on the tape he uses the N word because his daughter was dating a black man at the time. And the woman he's boffing on the tape supposedly was his wife's best friend.

What a class act. I never did like him because the leg drop is not a finisher.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: