Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Beast

Go down 
+21
Wargod
corplhicks
Lari
Witchfinder
Andy
manny
nevermore
ShadowAngel
arachnoplasma
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Zdan
7thSaviour
Fat Freddy
James B.
tohostudios
speed101
mc666
GrandNational
Eyesore
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Battle Beast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:43 am

Gilbert wrote:
This is the only female fronted band i enjoy listening to.

lol!
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:28 am

Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

lol!

Yeah I gotta say Gilbert, you're really missing out. Go to the Female Fronted topic here on the board and hear for yourself. Or rather take a shortcut and check out the following artists:

Benedictum - their debut IMO is their best, great production by Jeff Pilson, and has my all-time favorite cover of Heaven and Hell--it smokes

Kobra and the Lotus - still trying to get a feel for the latest album, but I love High Priestess and the s/t oh so much

Burning Point - str8 up galloping power metal

Unleash the Archers - their latest album is their strongest IMO. I recently posted a couple videos you should check out

And of course you have the classics like Warlock/Doro, Chastain, Hellion, etc. Hell, I'd even throw in Phantom Blue.

Seriously if you enjoy Battle Beast that much then there's no reason you wouldn't enjoy at least one of the above. The chicks tear it up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 12:01 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

lol!

Yeah I gotta say Gilbert, you're really missing out. Go to the Female Fronted topic here on the board and hear for yourself. Or rather take a shortcut and check out the following artists:

Benedictum - their debut IMO is their best, great production by Jeff Pilson, and has my all-time favorite cover of Heaven and Hell--it smokes

Kobra and the Lotus - still trying to get a feel for the latest album, but I love High Priestess and the s/t oh so much

Burning Point - str8 up galloping power metal

Unleash the Archers - their latest album is their strongest IMO. I recently posted a couple videos you should check out

And of course you have the classics like Warlock/Doro, Chastain, Hellion, etc. Hell, I'd even throw in Phantom Blue.

Seriously if you enjoy Battle Beast that much then there's no reason you wouldn't enjoy at least one of the above. The chicks tear it up.

I am familiar with most of these bands and own many albums by them. I just don't know why i cannot get into them.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 6:38 pm

I played the lyric video to "Beast in Black" again, and I think it's likely that the song and the angry message is about the current Battle Beast band members.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:46 pm

I made a joke about the new singer sounding like a girl, but he is f*cking amazing! His range is absolutely ridiculous. Kind of blown away by how good he is.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:09 am

Eyesore wrote:
I made a joke about the new singer sounding like a girl, but he is f*cking amazing! His range is absolutely ridiculous. Kind of blown away by how good he is.
He is. I am waiting for my copy from amazon.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 3:09 am

Finally got my copy of beast in black. Awesome first listen. This will surely be in my 2017 top five.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 am

Glad to hear. I don't have it yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 9:34 am

Lari wrote:

Go get it now.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2017 10:03 pm

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. But so is the new Battle Beast. I'm kind of glad the two split like they did. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 2:08 am

Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:

Go get it now.

I don't have that much time to listen to new music right now, so I was actually thinking of waiting till after Christmas and ordering during discounts.

I always feel new music takes time to get into, so no point in piling CDs up and not playing them.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 4:39 am

Lari wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:

Go get it now.

I don't have that much time to listen to new music right now, so I was actually thinking of waiting till after Christmas and ordering during discounts.

I always feel new music takes time to get into, so no point in piling CDs up and not playing them.

You're somewhat right. I have a problem in piling up new cds...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 am

I think the debut is quite good. Really well done!

Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 9:26 am

New BEAST IN BLACK video for the song "Sweet True Lies":

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Lari wrote:

Interesting. Is Anton copying the synth-poppy 80s-influenced stuff Battle Beast has done on a few songs since he left?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:58 am

Battle Yeast...it is so infectuous

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 8:59 am

James B. wrote:
Battle Yeast...it is so infectuous

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
Lari wrote:

Interesting. Is Anton copying the synth-poppy 80s-influenced stuff Battle Beast has done on a few songs since he left?

More synth. So weird. Did Battle Beast do this sort of stuff when he was in the band or after?
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 8:07 am

Holy disco metal, Batman!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 am

Battle beast seem to have gone softer on their newest album while Beast in Black are delivering heavier material.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 9:00 am

Gilbert wrote:
Battle beast seem to have gone softer on their newest album while Beast in Black are delivering heavier material.

Well, that BiB song I posted doesn't seem very heavy. But it's quite "metal" in the He-Man breaking into Castle Greyskull aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2019 2:43 pm

I agree the new album doesn't have that in your face punch like previous albums.

Wargod60
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 3:02 pm

I've listened to three songs from the new album. None of them have done anything for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Beast   Battle Beast - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Beast
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: