Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domination Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:04 am

Anyone heard of these guys? They're a traditional metal band from Finland. The lead singer sounds like "Ripper" Owens. The songs are of the horror movie (ghosts & monsters) theme. A little like King Diamond too. Pretty good stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/dominationblack
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:09 am

Good stuff:metal:
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:14 pm

Great stuff and I had their cover as my avatar for awhile!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:14 pm

The band sent me their Dark Legacy CD a while ago, but it took forever to arrive (a few months) and by the time it arrived I had quit metalreviews.com. Of course, all e-mails requesting someone take and review the album went unreplied.

Anyway, it's a great metal CD!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 8:18 am

Anyone know how to get their cd's here in the States? I followed a link they have on their website, but it only had European distribution sites. I'd rather not pay import prices if it can be avoided.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:03 am

Good stuff!

Their CDs are very hard to get. I tried to buy one for the longest time and ended up getting only a dub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domination Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domination Black   Domination Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domination Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: