Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Figures/bobbleheads

Go down 
+9
Wargod
kmorg
exact33
Fat Freddy
nevermore
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
manny
speed101
13 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Metal Figures/bobbleheads Empty
PostSubject: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:27 am

Hi i know theres ozzy,iron maiden,ac/dc figures n such but does anyone know of any other metal figures n bobbleheads?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:38 am

I really don't know the only bobblehead figure I own is this one:

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 6a00d83453083969e201156f62ad7a970c-120wi
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 am

I got a Batman & a Joker bobblehead for Christmas... Smile

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 am

I have a bunch of Kiss figures and an Alice Cooper figure. I've posted photos of them somewhere in this Collector's area. I'll see if I can find them.

The only rock bobblehead I have is a Paul Stanley (Kiss) figure. Also have some NM Scorpions (hockey) bobbleheads.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:17 am

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1564

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1562

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1558

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1557

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1556

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1584

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1539

Metal Figures/bobbleheads IMG_0719

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1534

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 100_1536

Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks Ultmetal.I am surprised theres no metallica figures and the big 4 thrash bands.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 am

Ult, where did you find the Alice Cooper mini mate? I have a set of KISS mini-mates.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am

I have a alot of those McFarlane toys and Showbiz or whatever they were called, I have McFarlane KISS, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Eddie (Iron Maiden Killer and Trooper), Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Angus Young, Janis Joplin, Ozzy Osbourne, and have a giant sized Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osbourne, and Rob Zombie.

I also the KISS Love Gun McFarlane set which is very cool.

I keep thinking of selling them off, well except the Hendrix and Morrison.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37648

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am

ultmetal wrote:

I got these too! Walgreen's had a newer model Gene ornament this year, he was wearing the armor and holding the "Creatures of the Night" era axe bass. Unfortunately I had no $$ on me when I first saw it there, and when I went back a day or two later with cash in hand they were all gone. If there was a new Paul ornament this year, I didn't see one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I got these too! Walgreen's had a newer model Gene ornament this year, he was wearing the armor and holding the "Creatures of the Night" era axe bass. Unfortunately I had no $$ on me when I first saw it there, and when I went back a day or two later with cash in hand they were all gone. If there was a new Paul ornament this year, I didn't see one.

I had those in my hand last year and the wife looked at me, and told me 'No way are you hanging that on our Christmas tree!', she is sometimes no fun at all!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:56 pm

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I had those in my hand last year and the wife looked at me, and told me 'No way are you hanging that on our Christmas tree!', she is sometimes no fun at all!

I dont even try. I really dont like seeing kiss on my tree. If anything, i would go for this:

Metal Figures/bobbleheads PC020002

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:48 pm

speed101 wrote:
Thanks Ultmetal.I am surprised theres no metallica figures and the big 4 thrash bands.

Metallica figures exists. Just google them

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

And here they are, I have them:

Metal Figures/bobbleheads Bmetallica_set
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 am

When i say Metallica i meant as 80s figures.The early/great days of Metallica 1982-88.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 am

This is the closest they came to that speedester

Metal Figures/bobbleheads 51PsuAMXW2L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

I just got Dee Dee & Joey Ramone bobbleheads!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Wargod wrote:

Wargod
How about another video blog episode? You can show off some metal swag too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Metal Figures/bobbleheads Cooperpuck

Got your tickets yet, Ult?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Lari wrote:
Wargod wrote:

Wargod
How about another video blog episode? You can show off some metal swag too.

I'll do one this weekend when I have time!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
abh3vol.firman
Metal novice
Metal novice
abh3vol.firman

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:10 am

i already posted before i saw this thread i have kiss potatoe heads
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Metal student
Metal student
Infinite

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 am

speed101 wrote:
When i say Metallica i meant as 80s figures.The early/great days of Metallica 1982-88.

Those are 80s Metallica figures. They're based on the Justice era.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Oh ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Figures/bobbleheads   Metal Figures/bobbleheads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Figures/bobbleheads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Collector's Corner-
Jump to: