Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Murder In The Front Row Book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

Murder In The Front Row Book Empty
PostSubject: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Does anyone have this book on the 80s Thrash Metal Scene in California?Whats it like?Worth getting?
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Nobody has this book?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm

I guess not.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Ill sure get it then.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:35 am

Speed,

This doesn't come out in the US until next Wednesday which is probably why no one has it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am

Oh ok.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:56 am

Some have posted elsewhere they got it (pre-ordered) with some fancy shmancy dust jacket I guess, will guess everybody else will not get it, which is kind of a slap as it is kind of expensive IMO.
It is predominantly Metallica pics too from the early-mid 1980s.

maybe i will buy it.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Hi i just saw i could get this book,only death is real,and the metalion metal books for about $110 total.Is that a good price for all 3?
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:54 am

Sounds like the average price for those all together if that includes shipping..
If you get it straight from Bazillion, you might get bonus stuff.
They included something when I ordered a Hanoi Rocks book and the Metallion Slayer Mag Diaries, forgot what it was.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah i should be getting them straight from Bazillion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder In The Front Row Book   Murder In The Front Row Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder In The Front Row Book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: