Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal

Go down 
+7
mc666
Wargod
SideShowDisaSter
Todd Jaymz
the sentinel
krokus
ultmetal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal   Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:46 pm

Here's another band. They're called Scars, from Brazil. They put out an EP called The Nether Hell last year and it blew me away! One of the best thrash albums I've heard in a long time. Go HERE for samples from The Nether Hell (the URLs screw up the BB code here). Also, click on the Studio Hell 2007 link and check the MP3 links next to CLIQUE E OUÇA >>>>>>>, they're from the new album—I assume.

I reviewed the album HERE and later interviewed them HERE. That interview was actually my first and only interview ever. Haha. Crazy, huh? I think it's a cool interview, though, especially if you think, like many did, that the band was Satanic.

Their site used to have an English version, but it looks like that's gone. I can see that they've got a new singer since the last EP. Anyway, check them out. Well worth it.

EDIT: Download three other songs here: http://www.myspace.com/scarsbrazil
Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal   Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:33 am

Wow...This band rock as hell...! 🤘

Hey Luri, thank you for the band list...! 🤘
Back to top Go down

Heavy Metal/Thrash Metal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2