Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)

Go down 
+2
spiritoradio
ultmetal
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Empty
PostSubject: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:06 pm

Today,
It's a great day. KISSology Vol.2 is now available in store. I bought it for $35(estimation) this morning at 9:30 AM(Yeah, stores only open at 9 o'clock.) It was great! 7 hours of music + a bonus disc. I loved it!

There's a lot of things missing but that's really great! 🤘 There's the Friday show where they've done The Oath for the only time live with a great quality. There's not a lot of Vinnie stuff and nothing about Mark St.John.

If you didn't wait that the credit (Dunno how you're calling it in english sorry...) ,you know the thing where they are saying the name of the guys who produced the movie or wrote the song at the end of the DVD.

So if you didn't wait at the end you're missing a little video. It's about Eric Carr.

PS: Am I the only that saw someone throwing something at Vinnie?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:56 pm

GRRRR!!! Went to Wal-Mart TWICE today and was told, "they're here, they're just not out yet!" Tick me off!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:20 pm

ultmetal wrote:
GRRRR!!! Went to Wal-Mart TWICE today and was told, "they're here, they're just not out yet!" Tick me off!

Whoa! What! I would have told them to get off of their "A**es and go in the back and get it for me! You advertised it as being out today". That is BS. Tell them you want it at a cheaper price. angry
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:11 am

I even called them again last night and left my name and number. They just said to call back on Wednesday about 2.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 am

ultmetal wrote:
I even called them again last night and left my name and number. They just said to call back on Wednesday about 2.

Sounds to me like you need to kick some Walmart employees' butts, Ult. They're obviously just messing with you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:46 am

Take one and run with it...! lol!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:01 pm

There are a lot of incompetent electronics employees that work at Wal-Mart and they drive me absolutely nuts. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 pm

ultmetal wrote:
It drives me INSANE when stores do this. The product is supposed to be put out before the store opens. Most stores get new releases the Saturday before the release day.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 9:16 pm

It's total BS!
Back to top Go down
777Stryken777
Metal novice
Metal novice
777Stryken777

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:26 am

I picked mine up at Walmart on Tuesday. I had called Monday to find out what time they open and when it would be on the shelves.

When I got there, there were a bunch of boxes sitting there in the aisle, so I had to get someone to open them all up and look for me.

It was only $24.95, which I was glad about!

It worked out pretty well for me, because I have no interest in the Crazy Nights tour, and had also been disappointed they weren't going to include a Dynasty show... so I was glad to get this particular bonus disc.

What puzzles me about it, though, is that while it's obviously pro shot (albeit a pretty grainy) with multi cameras, the sound doesn't sound like a soundboard recording -- it sounds better than an audience recording, but you can hardly hear the drums.

With the Sydney and Rio shows, the footage is excellent -- but grainy. Overall, the Volume 1 package seems to have sharper picture quality -- but Volume 2 is still awesome, and it's incredible to finally have legit copies of shows with Eric and Vinnie.

Oh yeah, and I can't remember if it was on the Largo show or the Sydney show, but Paul's guitar drops from the mix for a substantial amount of time...

I took a quick look at the Detroit show, and the footage is absolutely excellent!

The complaints I have are very minor -- this box set is absolutely awesome!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:41 am

I bought the Best Buy version last night. Wal-Marts here STILL don't have copies. Grrrrr!!!!

First thing I watched was the Tom Snyder interview. Classic stuff there. Ace is freakin' hilarious.

Nice to have all this stuff on DVD as opposed to the boxes of VHS tapes I have of bootlegs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:00 am

Yeah Ult you finnaly got it...! 🤘

The Detroit sound good as S H I T (Not Smurf poo). Hey Ult watch after the credit it's so good. lol! There's a lot of things missings. Like nothing about Mark St.John nothing about Dynasty (Some things but not a lot). The show for the Elder sound good I love The Oath not the first time I hear this one live.

The Vinnie Vincent stuff is not the best. (I saw someone trowing something on Vinnie in the show...Am I alone?) <

There's some error in the track list.

But again...There's a lot of thing missing. The DVD is good the good show are on it.

There's supposed to be an interview with Mark St.John and Gene Simmons but I didn't see that...On Wikipedia (Or something like this) it's saying that at the end there's an interview with Mark St.John and Gene Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 am

ultmetal wrote:
First thing I watched was the Tom Snyder interview. Classic stuff there. Ace is freakin' hilarious.

Is that the famous interview where Tom introduces Gene as the "bass" player (as in the fish) and Ace goes "I'm the lead trout player?"
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:42 am

Yeah! lol! But I was thinking it was longer...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:48 am

Quote :
Is that the famous interview where Tom introduces Gene as the "bass" player (as in the fish) and Ace goes "I'm the lead trout player?"

THAT'S HYSTERICAL!! That's the funniest thing I've heard all morning. Ace rules!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:31 am

Tom is saying that he saw on a sheet that Ace was the calm one...lol!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:37 pm

I got it the morning it came out (from walmart). I finally finished watching the movie, last time i couldn't finish it (i couldn't stand it!!). Ace is halarious, and the vinnie vincent shows were cool as hell. The only thing i haven't seen is the hot in the shade tour concert, i might see it later today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:22 pm

🤘 I got it the morning it came out (from walmart) when the store opened. I finished it in the same day (Yeah 7 hours of KISS in a day) 🤘
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
There's supposed to be an interview with Mark St.John and Gene Simmons but I didn't see that...On Wikipedia (Or something like this) it's saying that at the end there's an interview with Mark St.John and Gene Simmons.

I think if you highlight the KISS logo on the second disc, like on Vol.1 it will bring up the interview. I'm just assuming since I just got mine this morning and haven't had a chance to watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:47 pm

What? There was something to do on he vol.1? With what am I highlighting (What a word) it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:57 pm

Ah ok dude...! Didn't know we could go on the KISS Logo in the menu. It's a good thing...lol!

EDIT: IT'S NOT ON THE SECOND DVD IT'S ON THE THIRD. IT'S REALLY SHORT...
Back to top Go down
777Stryken777
Metal novice
Metal novice
777Stryken777

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:56 pm

Yup, there's a cool easter egg on disc 3 if you highlite the kiss logo... another cool easter egg, also on disc three, if you watch all the way through to the end of the credits. It won't work if you skip chapters or fast forward.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:59 pm

777Stryken777 wrote:
Yup, there's a cool easter egg on disc 3 if you highlite the kiss logo... another cool easter egg, also on disc three, if you watch all the way through to the end of the credits. It won't work if you skip chapters or fast forward.

How do you get to the first Easter Egg?

Will the second one at the end play by itself, or do you have to do something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Eric was feeling good I mean look at him on this vid.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
How do you get to the first Easter Egg?

On Disc 3 go to the menu and press up or until the cursor in on the KISS logo and press enter. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)   You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You and KISSology Vol.2 (Yeah another one of this DVD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next