Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Music Download: Joetown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Music Download: Joetown Empty
PostSubject: New Music Download: Joetown   New Music Download: Joetown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:44 pm

I have to post about this dude/band. Not surprising, his name is Joe, and for some reason his band's name is Joetown. I picked up Rock 'N' Roll Man through CD Baby for $5 (when you buy three or more $5 CDs). The first song on the album is called "People Who Rock," and the song is simply killer! This is the kind of song that closes shows and causes goose bumps when the crowd sings along, one of those songs meant to be cranked!

Since I bought the album, Rock 'N' Roll Man has stayed on heavy rotation. It's a great rock album, with some classic old school rock ("People Who Rock") and some more new school stuff ("Go"). For $5, you can't beat it. Check out these tunes (crank 'em, too):

PEOPLE WHO ROCK
GO
PARADISE CITY (website download)

http://www.joetown.com (more cool tunes under the Music section)
http://cdbaby.com/cd/joetown2
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Joetown   New Music Download: Joetown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 pm

This dude/band is indeed killer.....

Did you ever get that BRASS KITTEN disc?

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Joetown   New Music Download: Joetown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 pm

Shiney wrote:
This dude/band is indeed killer.....

Did you ever get that BRASS KITTEN disc?
I did. Great CD, too!

By the way, I was prompted to post this thread because I just went out to get dinner and "People Who Rock" came on, and I had the thing cranked. It's such a killer tune! So I figured I'd share. Haha.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Joetown   New Music Download: Joetown Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 11:38 pm

Its great, he's vocals remind of Blackie Lawless but not as rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Music Download: Joetown   New Music Download: Joetown Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:29 pm

Definitely worth the $5 price tag.
Back to top Go down

New Music Download: Joetown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: