Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED.. Empty
PostSubject: Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED..   Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 pm

Did somebody buy this special edition of the first SACRED REICH album with bonus tracks, their ep + a cool dvd??? I have it and watched just now the dvd. Very cool. First a interviu when they were around 18 or 19 years old and then DYNAMO OPEN AIR festival concert from 1989. Fans getting crazy, band very friendly, filmed on day time etc....very cool and then to end the dvd a recording of 1991 were you can see many fans before, in the middle and after a SACRED REICH concert. Very cool to see because their are many crazy and great fans of the band shouting and cursing 🤘 This is realy a buy or die release, even if you have their debut and ep already on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED..   Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:30 pm

i'm not really into watching videos & live stuff or interviews. i'll just stick with my originals.

Did somebody buy IGNORANCE+SURF NICARAGUA+DVD of SACRED..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: