Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revocation-Chaos of Forms

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Revocation-Chaos of Forms Empty
PostSubject: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:28 pm

So far I'm loving it,sounds like a heavier version of modern Exodus in a way
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am

Not bad at all.Havent heard anything else from these guys.May have to get this
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I've got this one on the way.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 pm

They can really play and I like their influences but I am not hearing the standout, memorable tracks yet from them. Really, that is the way I feel about a lot of bands these days.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
They can really play and I like their influences but I am not hearing the standout, memorable tracks yet from them. Really, that is the way I feel about a lot of bands these days.
I just put up the first track I heard on the CD. Cradle Robber is pretty memorable though.
Back to top Go down
Tur-Thalion
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Tur-Thalion

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:07 am

So I'm reviving this old thread because I've been really enjoying the free ep Revocation released last year through Scion, called Teratogenesis ( download here: http://www.scionav.com/collection/1083/Revocation---Teratogenesis ).

I'm wondering, for the few here who seem to be into Revocation, how their releases would rank?  I would like to get one or two of their full length releases.

edit: here is a video from their new album that was just released this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revocation-Chaos of Forms   Revocation-Chaos of Forms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revocation-Chaos of Forms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: