Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOCK TOTEM #4

Go down 
+3
kmorg
tohostudios
Shiney
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Shock Totem 4

It's finally here.

Thanks!!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Ordered.

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 am

Thanks, Sir.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 am

Mine is already mailed Very Happy

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Metal_metropolis_logo2
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:40 pm

headbanger

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:07 pm

First story I went to was "Playlist At The End" because the title caught my eye. Wow! Great story!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:10 am

Ordered
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 pm

i got mine!!

SHOCK TOTEM #4 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

You guys rock! Seriously. THANKS!

I you could, leave an honest review on Amazon.com. Every review helps, you know, and we don't have enough for any issue, especially 2 and 3.

Also, and I'm not sure if this interests you at all, but there are a few things available that feature stories from Shiney, Tall Tyrion, and me.

http://www.amazon.com/52-Stitches-Vol-Cate-Gardner/dp/098202665X
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Feed-1-Jason-Sizemore/dp/0982159641

First link is for 52 Stitches, which features flash fiction (under 500 words) from all three of us, plus Mercedes (who works with us on Shock Totem) and other friends. These stories first appeared online, one a week for a year, and now they're in print. With so many stories in the collection, you'll likely not dig them all, but you should get your money's worth.

Hopefully.

The second link is for The Zombie Feed, which features my story "Goddamn Electric." Obviously I dig the story, but you might as well. It got a really sweet review on Amazon recently. =)

And John has a story call "Peter Peter" upcoming in Black Ink Horror #7. It's sure to be...interesting.

Click "spoiler," as it's possibly NSFW.

Spoiler:

That's the story art! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 am

Ken's story in "The Zombie Feed" kicks ass. Don't let him downplay.
Actually the few stories I've read in that collection, so far, are pretty good.

As for my story, "Peter Peter", it's a charming and gentle tale about when sins come back to roost...sort of.

Smile

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Aw, thanks. You looking for butt-love at Horrorfind?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:34 pm

I'd muxh rather you'd put that stuff in Shock Totem instead. I am not much of a reader, but love Shock Totem (got #4 2 days ago, and are already head deep into it!), so it would be cool to have it all in one place.

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Well, yeah...but we don't get paid if we put our own stuff in Shock Totem. Haha.

I do have a non-fiction piece in Shock Totem #4, though, which I really like.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Ah, that makes sense! Very Happy I might spend some dineropesos on some of those other publications at some point.

Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 am

I'm still waiting for my totem to show up. I don't know when I'll be able to read it though. I just finished "A Dance with the Dragons" and I wouldn't dare reading anything for a while... I cannot wrap my mind around anything right now. I just want to hibernate and wake up once George Martin has published the next volume, hopefully not in another 7 years!

The thought the dude can kick the bell and croak before finishing the series is seriously going to bring me an ulcer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 am

I'm reading Dance now. Only 172 pages in, though.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:00 am

I had a Summer of A Song of Ice and Fire (re-reading the first 4 and then the new one) and then Moby Dick and A Tale of Two Cities. Just finished A Tale of Two Cities yesterday and told my wife it's time for some mindless fun. Just ordered #3 & #4 so I get to look forward to two at once.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:33 am

You're the man! Thanks, bro!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
You're the man! Thanks, bro!

oh dont say that - his head will swell!

SHOCK TOTEM #4 The_ki10
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Just read "Playlist At The End" when you get your copies. That story F'n rules in my book!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Just read "Playlist At The End" when you get your copies. That story F'n rules in my book!
Yeah, that's a great one. It's a strong issue, I think. And there's "Full Dental," which is like a Monty Python episode. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 am

If anyone has a Goodreads account, we're giving away two copies of issue #4 through the site.

http://www.shocktotem.com/08/23/2011/goodreads-giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SHOCK TOTEM #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHOCK TOTEM #4   SHOCK TOTEM #4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOCK TOTEM #4
Page 1 of 1