Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is just crazy

Go down 
+11
Jesusandmetal23
holydiver97595
The_Jayroh
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
bassman
exact33
GrandNational
15 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Youth these days: http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-teen-killed-parents-then-had-party-212714985.html
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:29 pm

and people are opposed to the death penalty...

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Hope he likes prison food and rough sex.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Kinda like this story
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/yahtzee-game-provoked-bro_n_898856.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl3|sec1_lnk3|78022

Pretty messed up. I would never think of ever doing anything to my parents or anyone else. I don't know how these people get so messed up. People will blame it on video games, movies, tv shows, etc. but thats not it. Theres something else really messed up in their heads. Almost makes me scared to have kids haha.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:38 pm

if i did something like that & knew it was only a matter of time till i was caught, i'd party like crazy myself.

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm

That's just sad ...

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 pm

mc666 wrote:
if i did something like that & knew it was only a matter of time till i was caught, i'd party like crazy myself.

Monty, your party soundtrack would probably be filled with album titles like Blunt Force Emblugeonment, Idle Mind Amputation, The Hacked Up and the Buried, or something like that.......i kid i kid.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 am

GrandNational wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Monty, your party soundtrack would probably be filled with album titles like Blunt Force Emblugeonment, Idle Mind Amputation, The Hacked Up and the Buried, or something like that.......i kid i kid.

And then the evil Metal Music would be the blame for his deed !
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 am

The kid got drunk, but his parents got hammered.

Sorry, I had to.
Back to top Go down
The_Jayroh
Metal master
Metal master
The_Jayroh

Number of posts : 823

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:00 am

Most of the comments on the first article blame the parents for not disciplining their child. I don't think that was the problem here :-\
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1009170115&sk=info
exact33
The King
exact33

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:23 pm

The_Jayroh wrote:
Most of the comments on the first article blame the parents for not disciplining their child. I don't think that was the problem here :-\

i dont think they are to blame either. I was a rebellious child and probably didnt get disciplined enough but it didnt cause me to go out and beat my parents to death and then throw a party mere hours afterwards.

Although this really does smack in the face of those who think kids should be treated as 'friends' by their parents when they are growing up...

holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 am

"Teen killed parents..." is tragic on multiple levels.
"... then had party." makes me hang my head in shame for being part of this generation.

It's still a tragedy on many levels... but having a party? My god, that's just sickening.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 pm

People like this give new meaning to the word "twisted".
Back to top Go down
Cognitive Dissonance
Metal student
Metal student
Cognitive Dissonance

Number of posts : 124

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:36 am

iI wonder if these kids were on Ritalin or some other drugs prescribed for "ADD".
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 am

Cognitive Dissonance wrote:
iI wonder if these kids were on Ritalin or some other drugs prescribed for "ADD".

That wouldn't surprise me one bit to be honest with you ...
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:35 am

exact33 wrote:
I was a rebellious child and probably didnt get disciplined enough but it didnt cause me to go out and beat my parents to death and then throw a party mere hours afterwards.

Why? Were you afraid of the consequences? Razz
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:46 am

Joe wrote:
exact33 wrote:
I was a rebellious child and probably didnt get disciplined enough but it didnt cause me to go out and beat my parents to death and then throw a party mere hours afterwards.

lol! I was going to post something like that.
Back to top Go down

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 pm

exact33 wrote:

Although this really does smack in the face of those who think kids should be treated as 'friends' by their parents when they are growing up...

I was raised that way and it worked for me, no homicides.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Joe wrote:
exact33 wrote:

if i had known then i would end up spending my time on a board hanging out with such fine folk, maybe i would have been different Razz

Incarceration doesnt seem as bad as this...

exact33
The King
exact33

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 pm

S.D. wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I was raised that way and it worked for me, no homicides.

there is an odd egg in every basket...

TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
and people are opposed to the death penalty...

And abortion! Yeah I TOTALLY went there...

Nah, in all seriousness, though, I don't mean to turn this into a pissing match about THAT.

This is truly awful all the same...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is just crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is just crazy   This is just crazy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is just crazy
Page 1 of 1