Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
exact33
stormspell
snooloui
Eyesore
DallasBlack
krokus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Empty
PostSubject: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:44 pm

This guys made an increible album that fans of PC69, WICKED SENSATION, HELLOWEEN with DERIS, or TNT will love. Also fans of FIREHOUSE should check out the ballad. Very very good album. A real must have. Check this links out please and buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

On one song DERIS from HELLOWEEN sing a song and on an other its the singer of DREAM THEATER.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Me likey! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:38 am

Yeah, these guys are great. If I remember correctly, the band formed through the message board over at MelodicRock.com. Some sort of challenge between the members turned into a killer band.

Their two previous albums and EP are well worth picking up.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 am

I didnt know about that eyesore. I only bought this new album. After playing the samplers, i had to buy this. very good cd.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 am

I really like the song Judgement Day from their first album and the awesome cover of We All Die Young by Steelheart but haven't heard much else.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Ohhh, i didnt know they did a STEELHEART cover song, strange band to do a cover of, but cool.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:54 pm

I've bought their debut CD after hearing a stellar tune (Eyes Of the World) on the Heavy Harmonies radio. Unfortunately the majority of the songs on that CD failed to keep my attention and I've ditched it soon after. Hopefully the new one will be more consistent throughout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

stormspell wrote:
I've bought their debut CD after hearing a stellar tune (Eyes Of the World) on the Heavy Harmonies radio. Unfortunately the majority of the songs on that CD failed to keep my attention and I've ditched it soon after. Hopefully the new one will be more consistent throughout.

i didnt like the first one either. It was pretty generic..

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:02 am

Yes, on the new album you will find only good songs. Believe me and buy the damned cd hahaha. NOW!!! (no, i dont work for the band)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

krokus wrote:
Yes, on the new album you will find only good songs. Believe me and buy the damned cd hahaha. NOW!!! (no, i dont work for the band)

i hope so - its pretty $$$$

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:42 am

exact33 wrote:
krokus wrote:

If you like PINK CREAM 69, WICKED SENSATION, HELLOWEEN with ANDI DERIS, the voice of DREAM THEATER etc...you will like this album a lot, each song is just very very good, not one bad song. Their is even a cover song by DIO (rock´n´roll children) ON IT, that kills.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:44 am

I'm pretty picky when it comes to melodic rock, but this sounds pretty decent. I'm a big fan of PC69 and this doesn't sound too far off.

Quote :
its pretty $$$$

Ah, forget it. I'm out.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:10 pm

krokus wrote:
Ohhh, i didnt know they did a STEELHEART cover song, strange band to do a cover of, but cool.

Yep it's from their first album, I think it's cool:

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 am

Thanks Snooloui for the video, sounds great.
I always liked this song done by STEELHEART.
I didnt pay a lot for this cd, i think it was 13,90 euros. Normaly a new release is between 14,95 and 17,95 in a shop in Spain.
On ebay you can find it for the same price:
http://cgi.ebay.es/EDENS-CURSE-TRINITY-NEU-/360368920963?pt=B%C3%BCcher_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item53e7a95983
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

I already ordered my copy.

Thanks Krokus. Excellent recommendations as usual bro headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:29 am

By the way, Krokus, i will be in madrid next month. Any good metal record stores you would recommend? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:58 am

Anyone buy the European version?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:10 am

Gilbert wrote:
By the way, Krokus, i will be in madrid next month. Any good metal record stores you would recommend? Thanks.

Cool you ordered the new EDENS CURSE cd. Yes, you have some cool record shops in Madrid (i am 500 km away from that city if not i would show you). A very good one with many imports and special stuff is SUN RECORDS. Here i send you the link to their web site with address:
http://www.sunrecords.net/
Then you have FNAC (cds, dvds and books) at PLAZA CALLAO, near GRAN VIA, the most important street in Madrid.
Also METRALLETA RECORDS, near GRAN VIA too is very good with a lot of second hand stuff:
www.discoslametralleta.es
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:14 am

krokus wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Cool you ordered the new EDENS CURSE cd. Yes, you have some cool record shops in Madrid (i am 500 km away from that city if not i would show you). A very good one with many imports and special stuff is SUN RECORDS. Here i send you the link to their web site with address:
http://www.sunrecords.net/
Then you have FNAC (cds, dvds and books) at PLAZA CALLAO, near GRAN VIA, the most important street in Madrid.
Also METRALLETA RECORDS, near GRAN VIA too is very good with a lot of second hand stuff:
www.discoslametralleta.es

Thanks for the interesting links. When i went to Madrid in 2004, i checked FNAC (Not a very important metal collection) and MADRID ROCK. Is this store still open? I read somewhere that it closed down.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 am

Yes, MADRID ROCK is finished, they had two or three shops in Madrid, the biggest on the GRAN VIA but its gonne. Very bad because it was a great and very big shop. About FNAC, you are right, its not the best. SUN RECORD is not far away from FNAC and i think its the best.
You also have MELOCOTON records, near GRAN VIA:
http://www.discosmelocoton.com
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:33 am

exact33 wrote:
krokus wrote:

That's cause there in so U.S. version yet, that comes out in about 6 days. I put a $13 (around the same price Amazon will sell it for) bid on Ebay for a copy of it, hopefully I don't get outbid
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 am

Heee, i found this:
http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/edenscurse-trinity.html
Special offer if you buy the cd online.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

krokus wrote:
Heee, i found this:

Then I need to cancel my Ebay bid.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:00 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
krokus wrote:
Heee, i found this:

Then I need to cancel my Ebay bid.

Yeah, if you can do that it will be better, because its a good offer. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

nice! Thanks!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.   EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDENS CURSE:TRINITY (2011) for any PINK CREAM 69, HELLOWEEN with DERIS...a must have.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next