Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killer CD Haul!!

Go down 
+5
the sentinel
spiritoradio
SAHB Healer
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Killer CD Haul!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer CD Haul!!   Killer CD Haul!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Wow! The ex is gonna be royally ticked off when he discovers all those gems gone. Ouch!

Apparently the ex-boyfriend has moved to Florida and therefore she doesn't expect him to come back and claim them any time soon... hahaha!! She got revenge, and I got a stack of cool CDs. Everybody wins (except the ex boyfriend)! 🤘

Sounds to me she knew which ones were worth something. Don't trust this broad. I mean, keep the discs, but I wouldn't get too cuddly with her.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Killer CD Haul!!   Killer CD Haul!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:10 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Sounds to me she knew which ones were worth something. Don't trust this broad. I mean, keep the discs, but I wouldn't get too cuddly with her.

Nah, I don't think she had any idea what kinda stuff was in that bag. The Hurricane and Killer Dwarfs stuff were scores for ME, yea, but she doesn't know anything about this style of music, so those names wouldn't have meant anything to her. Also, there were literally dozens of other CDs in that bag (all different styles) that were random, dime a dozen common titles...it was just dumb luck that she happened to give first pick to a guy who knew what to look for (i.e. me!)!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killer CD Haul!!   Killer CD Haul!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 5:45 pm

More than likely she gave away the ones she never heard of so that's why those were in there and thats why it was good for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer CD Haul!!   Killer CD Haul!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer CD Haul!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2