Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics

Go down 
+5
Wargod
TrogDawn
mc666
Smindas
KingPest
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:28 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
This thread may be the closest thing to a fight I've seen.
shucks, this thread is not even close to an argument. the thread where they broke out the bunnies was more heated than this disagreement. Razz
Laughing very hard

Missed that one.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:16 pm

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
This thread may be the closest thing to a fight I've seen.
shucks, this thread is not even close to an argument. the thread where they broke out the bunnies was more heated than this disagreement. Razz

mc666, that was great Laughing very hard lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:
You guys are almost ready for the Slap Fights forum at Hellride...but not quite. What a Face

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46
I hate those elitist pricks at that forum. And they hate me. What a bunch of assclowns over there (most, anyway).

My introduction to Hellride innocently started here:

http://www.hellridemusic.com/forum/showthread.php?p=169908#post169908

lol!
Wow, those guys are ridiculous. I read about 20 or so pages of that stuff and it just seems like a bunch of elitist jerks using big words to discuss two words, heavy metal! I wish undergroung metal wasn't so esoteric. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Oh, the Hellride forums is filled with elitist douchebags, though they won't admit it. Not everyone there is like that, but those that aren't like that aren't willing to speak out against any of them that are, not even the owner. They'll send you a PM with some nice words, but they won't say anything on the forum. A few people from here post there, I've seen. I don't recall fighting with any of them, though.

I love how one of the uber-true doomsters jumped all over me for liking The Sword, calling me a mainstream faggot and all that; then I find his e-mail address, plug it into MySpace (or some other site, I forget which it was), and find out he's into mainstream hip hop like Wu-Tang and stuff, probably the trendiest mainstream genre out there, and he acts like that's somehow different! Haha.

They can pull out the big words all they want, but they can't hang with me. They have to resort to editing my posts and profile to "get" me. Haha. Turds.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 pm

The new album is horrible. These guys should stop soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 12:53 am

Lurideath wrote:
No way. This is one of their best. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:38 am

Lurideath wrote:

Nah, Glorious Boredem was horrible. The new one is heaps better.

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 am

- Tim is cool.

- Hellride is cool.

- Quit bickering.

- I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 604261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics   I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hope Jon Schaffer starts writing songs with nonstop lyrics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2