Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Underground and Below

Go down 
+3
Thrasher73
ultmetal
caniplaywithmadness?
7 posters
AuthorMessage
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

From the Underground and Below Empty
PostSubject: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 10:35 am

i've been looking at some reviews on the net for this overkill album and a lot of them are negative affraid do u ppl on here think of it?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:35 am

I love it! My review isn't negative in the slightest. I also happen to know that "From the Underground..." is one of Blitz's favorites.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 11:53 am

I like it!Its OVERKILL and they havent done anything bad in their career,but it is a slightly different vibe to this album.More of a dark,slightly modern feel to it.Still Good nontheless.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:20 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I like it!Its OVERKILL and they havent done anything bad in their career,but it is a slightly different vibe to this album.More of a dark,slightly modern feel to it.Still Good nontheless.

Yea, what he said!!

Not their best release, in my opinion, but certainly not bad. Just different from their "normal" sound. Any Overkill is good Overkill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 12:49 pm

I quite enjoy this album too, that and "the Killing Kind" are my favourite picks of the latter released material, the last couple of albums didn't do much for me, I must say that I haven't relay listened to the newer ones much since they came out so i'm probably being bias.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Just some days i was listening to this OVERKILL album. I think its much better then W.F.O and I HEAR BLACK but still its not my fave album by the band.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37670

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:21 pm

Great CD!! It's one of my fave O-Kill albums, and it is definitely the best of their latter-period (post-HORRORSCOPE) work IMHO... the only track that bugs me is the power ballad (!) "Promises," which sticks out like a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool against the rest of the album, if you know what I mean. Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:13 am

it's ok. it's no W.F.O. though.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Underground and Below   From the Underground and Below Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Underground and Below
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: