Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Empty
PostSubject: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Though Roxx thought they had sold out of the 2-CD versions of Puppet of Destruction, they found 14 of them in a box. They are offering the Puppet of Destruction/Fatal Delay 2-CD along with Puppet of Destruction patch for $20

email bill@roxxproductions.com

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:54 am

Patches came out awesome!

Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! 230985_157492734316144_100001662552257_361037_792228_n

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Looking forward to get it. I was hoping for a single CD version though.. I have the 2 disc one.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:15 pm

kmorg wrote:
Looking forward to get it. I was hoping for a single CD version though.. I have the 2 disc one.

If you ordered the single disc bundle, you should get the single disc version and the patch.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:13 am

i already have the 2cd set, but I did grab the patch from roxx. Looks fantastic!
NOW DO AN INTO THE PIT PATCH! headbanger headbanger headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch!   Special 2-CD edition of Puppet of Destruction & PoD patch! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: