Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jewel Case Trays

Go down 
+5
Joe
exact33
chewie
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Anyone know where to buy jewel case trays on-line? Preferrably a site that takes Paypal. I'm running low on both clear and black. I found some on ebay that I'll probably order, but I'll take any alternate suggestions if you have 'em.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Dunno about online, I usually just go to Radio Shack 'n' buy a bunch when I run low...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm

WHen I run low, I go to Big Lots or if I'm out and about, I'll go to Dimple Records.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Ill try big lots cause i am running out of both as well...

Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

I need to pick some up as well. By the way, I think my biggest pet peeve is when I buy a new CD and the jewel case is jacked up. Either the teeth in the middle are broken or the hinge breaks. angry
Back to top Go down
Ricky
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ricky

Number of posts : 255

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Joe wrote:
I need to pick some up as well. By the way, I think my biggest pet peeve is when I buy a new CD and the jewel case is jacked up. Either the teeth in the middle are broken or the hinge breaks. angry
...yep I hate that too
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:05 am

Don't know where you are posting from, but Craigslist is where I get all my jewel cases out west. Some are in bad shape, but when someone is giving away a couple hundred, for frre, you can afford to cherry pick.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:34 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dunno about online, I usually just go to Radio Shack 'n' buy a bunch when I run low...

I've purchased full cases in places like Office Depot, but I've never seen just the inner trays for sale. I've got a decent supply of cases for the time being.

Quote :
Don't know where you are posting from, but Craigslist is where I get all my jewel cases out west. Some are in bad shape, but when someone is giving away a couple hundred, for frre, you can afford to cherry pick.

Never thought of looking there. Thanks for the heads-up.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:21 am

You might also try thrift stores. My local Salvation Army has always come through for me on any trays or cases I've needed.

I'd also recommend Big Lots too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:26 am

I'll keep on the look-out for future purchases, but I just ordered them on-line for now. I'm getting 50 trays (25 black/25 clear) for under $10 bucks total. That should keep me afloat for awhile.

Thanks for the suggestions, fellas. Carry on.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:31 am

Sam's Club has 'em
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:33 am

I never even knew you could buy the trays separately from the cases. Dang, you really do learn something new every day around here.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:35 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I never even knew you could buy the trays separately from the cases. Dang, you really do learn something new every day around here.

teh inter-webs have got everything. I could get you a human kidney if you want one. Razz

Jewel Case Trays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewel Case Trays   Jewel Case Trays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jewel Case Trays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: